A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.4k Members

Frequent urination with vomiting side effects

Hey Medhelp community,

I am currently under the care of a negligent urologist that fails to spend time with my situation. So i need your help!

Heres my problem:

I have frequent urination to the extent it is troublesome. If i drink a glass of water. Within 15-20 min I will have a need to go to the washroom, and 5-6 times after that as well to empty my bladder.

Thing is, I cannot hold my urine for more than 3min*. I feel like it NEEDS to come out. If I do delay doing to urinate, then I feel a strong urge to vomit, my eyes go wattery, and increase of saliva. Its horrible, the former symptom of vomiting comes first, then the saliva, then eyes wattery.

I have gotten the following done:

- cystoscope- This procedure helped me from being able to hold in for 30sec to 3min. A blocked valve was found
- Given all sorts of meds, everything from HP pack( for ulcer) to my current medication which is Vesicare 5mg (solifenacin succinate)
- Kidney x-ray (i think its called that), they make you fast and take pictures of your bladder or kidney. It came out normal
- Had cloudy urine in the past, and small microscopic traces of blood in urine ( about 4-6months ago)

I've had this problem for more than 2 years. Can anyone help me?

Greatly appreciated!

0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.