How can i get rid of a sebaceous cyst on my penis head?

I have a sebaceous cyst on my penis head. Its making me miserable, and im found NOTHING online regarding people who have had this. Will it go? how can i get rid of it? Will surgery be an option as its on my penis head, the most sensitive skin. Slowly this is depressing me

thanks
Don’t know this for sure, but I think sebaceous cysts can occur on any part of the body. Normally I’d advise anyone with problems in this area to see a Urologist, but I think in your case, it might be best to consult a dermatologist. I’m thinking whatever treatment they use for cysts in other areas would still apply in your case. Please let us know how things turn out...
Did you get it removed?  I've heard a warm compress  can help.  Have you tried that?

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community