Avatar universal

How can i get rid of a sebaceous cyst on my penis head?

I have a sebaceous cyst on my penis head. Its making me miserable, and im found NOTHING online regarding people who have had this. Will it go? how can i get rid of it? Will surgery be an option as its on my penis head, the most sensitive skin. Slowly this is depressing me

2 Responses
Avatar universal
Don’t know this for sure, but I think sebaceous cysts can occur on any part of the body. Normally I’d advise anyone with problems in this area to see a Urologist, but I think in your case, it might be best to consult a dermatologist. I’m thinking whatever treatment they use for cysts in other areas would still apply in your case. Please let us know how things turn out...
20620809 tn?1504362969
Did you get it removed?  I've heard a warm compress  can help.  Have you tried that?
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community

Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child