Urology Community

PI (AMS700)?

I am a candidate for PI due to ED.  I have had TURP several years ago so no felt ejaculation.  I am easily aroused with what seems like a good hard erection then have sudden loss about the time ready to enter.   Other than normal question about surgery and recovery of which mostly answer here in forms, I have question of desire loss and feeling during intimacy after PI, from what I have read her feeling is natural, and sometimes better but what about his/mine.  I will add a couple more details and questions if need when my post is answered.   bill
Some degree of erectile dysfunction occurs right after surgery to remove the prostate. The use of vacuum devices or erectile dysfunction drugs may help.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.