Urology Community
19.5k Members
Avatar universal

Penile Atropy

Hi - I had a Radical Prostactemy about 2 years ago and have not been able to gain an erection since. I have tried all of the medicines including injections with not enough success to have intercourse with my wife.
I sort of just gave up for the last 12 months. I have noticed signficant penile atrophy. I have been considering seriouly getting an inflateable penile implant but I am now concerned the atrphy may have gone too far for this.
I am concerned I have left it too late for an implant. Is there anything I can do to reverse the atrophy. I have heard of cream, healthy diet - excercise. I was considering just using injections to help stop te atrophy but I would like to reverse it somehow. Or will the atrophy have no effect on a penile implant. I just can't seem to get the answers if there are any.
0 Responses
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.