Urology Community

Penile Atropy

Hi - I had a Radical Prostactemy about 2 years ago and have not been able to gain an erection since. I have tried all of the medicines including injections with not enough success to have intercourse with my wife.
I sort of just gave up for the last 12 months. I have noticed signficant penile atrophy. I have been considering seriouly getting an inflateable penile implant but I am now concerned the atrphy may have gone too far for this.
I am concerned I have left it too late for an implant. Is there anything I can do to reverse the atrophy. I have heard of cream, healthy diet - excercise. I was considering just using injections to help stop te atrophy but I would like to reverse it somehow. Or will the atrophy have no effect on a penile implant. I just can't seem to get the answers if there are any.