Avatar universal

Penis Skin Stretching

I posted this topic a little bit ago, but am looking for a little more advice.  The stretching of the skin is a superficial problem, but is very discouraging for a young guy like myself.  I'm considering buying some different types of creams such as shea butter, which is supposed to help with stretch marks in general.  I'm wondering if you have any other ideas to help out with this or if you think that shea butter would be a good idea. Thanks.

I have a couple of issues that I wanted to get an opinion on.  The first is that I have a decent sized freckle on the head of my penis.  It has been there for as long as I remember, but may have not been born with it.  I was wondering if this should be cause for concern and also if there are any ways to remove it.  The next is a newer issue that I think is worse than the first.  The skin on my penis has about 5 evenly spaced out stretch mark looking lines on the top shaft of my penis that I noticed recently.  I also just noticed that the upper skin on my penis is stretching now.  I think this may be from either from masterbating (masturbating) without lotion and/or a bad circumcision.  I hope that there is some way to treat this stretching. Thanks for any help.

To: yoyo123859,
If these stretch mark like lines are not causing any pain or itching, then there is nothing much to worry about. It can be due to chaffing also.
Chafing occurs when the skin becomes irritated by the friction caused by rubbing – either against other skin or against a foreign material. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.
I hope it helps. Take care.

by yoyo123859, Nov 17, 2009 02:24AM
There is no itching or pain from these stretch marks or freckle, and I currently wear cotton underwear. Do you think there is a way to improve the appearance of either of these unsightly issues?

by bpa77, Nov 29, 2009 03:11PM
I'm having a similar issue with stretch marks, but I do have itching and some slight discomformt. Dr. Singh, what would you recommend in my case?
Read more
Upvote - 0
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Avatar universal
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Post Answer
Urology Community Resources
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI