Urology Community

Penis tip pain

Hello, I have a problem with having a pain in the tip of my penis and sometimes it's the whole penis pain. After sex or after masturbation. Also sometimes, very little anal itch. I had tests done for HIV and STD that are negative. I was thinking it could be yeast infection, but doctor told me it's not. What could it be? Can I still have intercourse? Could it be from too much having sex? I am 31.

This discussion is related to Pain in the penis .
Did you ever find out?  I have very similar symptoms.  I post a thread in the STD forum, even though now my test were all negative as well.  Look into NGU or prostatitis.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/Slight-irritation--tip-of-penis-or-possible-urethritis/show/1547721?personal_page_id=2221635#post_7065970