Urology Community

Small discharge from my penis

Hi, i had only receive oral sex from almost 3 weeks ago. I Had 3 rounds of just oral that day. After every round, i always feel the urge to pee.

At first week after contact, there was tolerable pain whenever I finish peeing. I drank lots of water, and cranberry juice thinking this may be a urinary tract infection. In this week, I only feel very minor pain after peeing but I'm observing quite a small amount of discharge from my penis, which I think is causing some itch in my urethra.

I went to get a normal urinalysis today and the result is that there is no infection (normal WBC), with few bacteria. All reading came normal, except that my urine PH level was 8.0. Can I assume that I'm not infected with any kind of STD? I've read some articles that this may be a sign that I'm quite exhausted due to the last contact.

Any response will be highly appreciated! TIA!