Urology Community

extender devices

Hi Dr
Are the extender devices useful for pennis enlargement?
thank you
The normal penis size is 5.1 to 5.9 inches. There have been techniques which are used to increase the size of the penis like jelqing, penis stretching exercises as stretching makes cells composing your penis grow increasing the length of your penis and kegel exercises which target the pubococcygeus muscle and thus helps in maintaining the erection for a longer time. You should go ahead with these exercises only after a consultation with your urologist as they have their own side effects. Also then get the causes of microphallus ruled out.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and regards.
Hello Dr,
   Thank you for your answer to my previous question
But I have another question
   My semen analysis shows a liquefaction time of more than 120 minutes. How can I reduce the liquefaction time.
Is it a big problem for fertilization? What is the treatment for this?
Thanks alot