Urology Community

flank pain after kidney stone disease

Dear Sir,

I had 5mm kidney stone before 3 month, when the pain was worst i was admitted to the hospital for the same and doctor said drinking more fluid will help to pass stone by itself or we have to follow another procedure. sine then i was not having much pain and never felt that stones has past. everything was going normal but since 3-4 days i am having flank pain in my right back. I am really confused and worried what is this pain about or I still have stone in my kidney?. Please suggest.
The stone is probably still there and moving down your ureter.