Urology Community

kidney lesion

I have recently had a CT-Scan of my Abdomaen and Pelvis.

My results came back with; 5mm hpoattenuating lesion in the lateral aspects of the upper pole on the right kidney.
  Also, there is atherosclerotic aortic calification. What in the world does this mean? Should I be concerned? I know I have been having quite a bit of pericing pain in my abdomen and just recently... I'm finding hard to urinate at times. I
will  feel like my bladder is absolutely going to burst, then when I try to urinate, I find myself sitting there up to 30 minute's or more! This isn't a every time thing but, It's becoming a problem. Couple or so a day now. What should I do? And what are those big words??????????

--Seba
Urology Community This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections, and urological cancers.
Post a Question Back to Forum Stop watching  | Email this
Email This Page To A Friend
Your Name:  
Your Email:  
Friend's Email:  
Message:  

Enter the code shown:

Discussions

Health Pages

Trackers & Calculators

Members
Email This Page To A Friend
Your Name:  
Your Email:  
Friend's Email:  
Message:  

Enter the code shown:

MedHelp Member's Question

kidney lesion
by seba

Leave a Note
Send Message
Add as Friend

seba
Female, 48 years
Cincinnati - OH
Member since Feb 2009
Mood: seba is ... loving life and family!!

, Feb 20, 2009 02:40PM

--Seba