A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.4k Members

kidney lesion

Hi,
  I have recently had a CT-Scan of my Abdomaen and Pelvis.

My results came back with; 5mm hpoattenuating lesion in the lateral aspects of the upper pole on the right kidney.
  Also, there is atherosclerotic aortic calification. What in the world does this mean? Should I be concerned? I know I have been having quite a bit of pericing pain in my abdomen and just recently... I'm finding hard to urinate at times. I
will  feel like my bladder is absolutely going to burst, then when I try to urinate, I find myself sitting there up to 30 minute's or more! This isn't a every time thing but, It's becoming a problem. Couple or so a day now. What should I do? And what are those big words??????????

--Seba
1 Responses
Urology Community This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections, and urological cancers.
Post a Question Back to Forum Stop watching  | Email this
Email This Page To A Friend
Close
Your Name:  
Your Email:  
Friend's Email:  
  Enter the code shown:

Discussions

Health Pages

Trackers & Calculators

Members
Post a Question Back to Forum Stop watching  | Email this
Email This Page To A Friend
Close
Your Name:  
Your Email:  
Friend's Email:  
  Enter the code shown:

MedHelp Member's Question

kidney lesion
by seba

Leave a Note
Send Message
Add as Friend

seba
Female, 48 years
Cincinnati - OH
Member since Feb 2009
Mood: seba is ... loving life and family!!

, Feb 20, 2009 02:40PM
Hi,
  I have recently had a CT-Scan of my Abdomaen and Pelvis.

My results came back with; 5mm hpoattenuating lesion in the lateral aspects of the upper pole on the right kidney.
  Also, there is atherosclerotic aortic calification. What in the world does this mean? Should I be concerned? I know I have been having quite a bit of pericing pain in my abdomen and just recently... I'm finding hard to urinate at times. I
will  feel like my bladder is absolutely going to burst, then when I try to urinate, I find myself sitting there up to 30 minute's or more! This isn't a every time thing but, It's becoming a problem. Couple or so a day now. What should I do? And what are those big words??????????

--Seba
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.