Urology Community

male orgasm vs ejaculation

1st is there a differrence between male orgasm and male ejaculation? One medical site states that there is a difference and once recognized that a male can have multiple orgasms without ejaculation,though the two often occur together. I  rarerly  have an ejaculation during intercourse, oral sex, manual stimulation by my partner. I can masturbate myself to ejaculation though at times it takes a long while. I am 49 and ejaculation during intercourse or the other before mentioned ways has never been something that did not occur until about 3 years ago during my marriage problems which lead to a divorce. Since then I've had 2 long term sexual relationships where the problems continue. I do take Wellbutrin,Celexa and Clonazepam. I do not have that much trouble with erections though at times I lose it during intercourse which didn't use to be an issue,because I ejaculated shortly afterwards. This inability to ejaculate during sex with a partner is very troubling for both psychologically.  Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.
Orgasm is used to describe the entire physical process that is the ultimate result of sexual stimulation. It includes all sorts of physiological responses, one of which is usually ejaculation. some of these responses are muscle contractions, an increased heart rate, increased breathing rate, increase in blood pressure, sweating, the brain's release of endorphins, etc.

Ejaculation is merely the expulsion of semen. Boys either prior to or in the early stages of puberty are capable of experiencing the physiological responses of orgasm, but have not yet started producing semen so there is no ejaculation.

Some men report multiple orgasms. However, since the "supply" of semen can be temporarily depleted oftentimes the subsequent orgasms do not include ejaculation.

The meds you describe can cause such side effects, or the illness these are prescribed for can also.

You might try prolonged foreplay where she manually or orally stimulates you for a longer period of time before starting intercourse. This should get you close to the point of ejaculation, thus shortening the time required after entering. Good luck.
I am looking for a trained member of the medical community who specializes in male orgasmic disorder. I'm 31 y/o and have dealt with this issue my entire adult life. Anyone with information that could be beneficial to the treatment of my issue please email me at ***@****   Thanks in advance.......