Vitamin D Community
279 Members

I need some help.. low vitamin d.. high testosterone? I'm female!

Hey guys.. I got a lot of blood work done recently after going to the doctor on several occasions, and we've discovered I have a high testosterone level for a female.. my thyroid is fine.. and I have a LOW vitamin d level.. isn't it usually the opposite? What could be causing this? Any sort of diseases? What should I be looking for??
1 Responses
May be unrelated, but do you have PCOS? I do...a lot of Pcos women (including myself) have the same issues. I'm curious to know if other things can cause these issues too. I do 100% know that these two things are a pain & no fun to have! I hope an expert has answers for you. Hope you feel better soon! :)
Have an Answer?
Top General Health Answerers
1756321 tn?1499064984
Queensland, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Vitamin D Community
279 Members
305 Questions
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.