Vitamin D Community
279 Members

I need some help.. low vitamin d.. high testosterone? I'm female!

Hey guys.. I got a lot of blood work done recently after going to the doctor on several occasions, and we've discovered I have a high testosterone level for a female.. my thyroid is fine.. and I have a LOW vitamin d level.. isn't it usually the opposite? What could be causing this? Any sort of diseases? What should I be looking for??
May be unrelated, but do you have PCOS? I do...a lot of Pcos women (including myself) have the same issues. I'm curious to know if other things can cause these issues too. I do 100% know that these two things are a pain & no fun to have! I hope an expert has answers for you. Hope you feel better soon! :)