Amenorrhea

Hi, I am 26 years old and never had a period Ever in my life only on birthcontrol. I have been to so many doctor's and they all them ne the same thing they dont know whats wrong my LH hormone was 0.2 and my Fsh was 0.4 thats the onlt thing they can find wrong. Has anyone having this problem
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there.  Sorry to hear.  Well, it is one of those things that it is best if our body works properly and we have a regular period---  but this really comes into play when you are ready to have a child.  You may need some help with things in the form of various hormone injections to make sure you ovulate and can carry the baby.  Otherwise, I'd consider getting on the pill with the hopes that your hormones will eventually right themselves.  sorry hon