Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

Belly Button Pain

I have been having this pain right where my belly button is and a little bit under ever since i had my baby which was almost 17 months ago. It hurts when i'm pressing on it just a little bit and also hurts really bad if i lay on my stomach on the floor. I had an appt with Gyno and also had a pelvic exam done and everything was normal. What could it be?
2 Responses
398758 tn?1248223891
I'm not a doctor, but it sounds like it could be a hernia... Look it up on the internet.  Get a doctor's appointment.
I think survivor_susie had some good suggestions.  This is a forum for those dealing with ovarian cancer, so you might instead try women's health or another more appropriate forum.  Good luck.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.