Belly Button Pain

I have been having this pain right where my belly button is and a little bit under ever since i had my baby which was almost 17 months ago. It hurts when i'm pressing on it just a little bit and also hurts really bad if i lay on my stomach on the floor. I had an appt with Gyno and also had a pelvic exam done and everything was normal. What could it be?
I'm not a doctor, but it sounds like it could be a hernia... Look it up on the internet.  Get a doctor's appointment.
I think survivor_susie had some good suggestions.  This is a forum for those dealing with ovarian cancer, so you might instead try women's health or another more appropriate forum.  Good luck.