Could I still be pregnant?

On Wednesday 13th and Thursday 14th I was ovulating I done an ovulation test we had sex both days the following Wednesday I had a small bleed not like a period it was pinky  red colour now I'm having a brown discharge when I go to the toilet my period isn't due,I've three tests all negative,  I don't feel any different can someone help?
It could be implantation bleeding. If it is, it's still a little early to get a positive result. The best thing to do is wait to see if you miss your persiod and test again at that point. The urine tests are more accurate after you have missed your cycle. With implantation bleeding, you may not feel any different than other times of the month. Sometimes the only indicator for pregnancy is the postivie test for the first few weeks. .
Hopefully, this is your month for a miracle. Good Luck!
Thank you very much!! I'm really impatient  and its killing me waiting!!