Extremely inflamed vulva and clitoral hood?

I was recently treated for chlamydia and have since been cured, but after two months of abstinence had sex with my bboyfriend and now my vulva and clitoral hood are HUGE and EXTREMELY swollen. Here are a few sort of likely reasons I've come up with but I can't find any answers
- allergic reaction, he started using a new body wash and now it burns to pee and they have stayed swollen for a few hours
- friction, towards the end, there was not very much lubrication and there was a lot of friction

Sex is not painful for me except when we run out of lubrication. This has never hapoened before though, any idea what's going on??