Implantation bleeding?

I don't know whats going on with my body. As you all know i had a bladder infection and i was freaking out about it alot. Before i got treated for it i was experiencing some brown spotting which i thought was from using an monistat applicator the wrong way. While i was taking the antibiotics for the bladder infection, the spotting stopped. Last night i wiped and there was blood on the tissue and now when i wipe its brown stuff. I took a pregnancy test about 20 days and it was negative. I haven't had sex since before March 17th. I am on the pill. During that time i had took my pill everyday and my boyfriend used condoms but he did insert his penis for a second or two without a condom. How long does implantation bleeding last and what does it look like. Does what i describe sound like implantation bleeding or regular spotting due to the pill? ( I do skip my perid alot by keep taking the active pill and my doc said it was fine as long as i have four periods a year) When i got a urine test for the bladder infection would they be able to tell if i was pregnant or not? Thanks
When was your last period due?  You might think about taking
another HPT test since it's been so long since the last one.  No, the urine test the doctor/GYN uses to test for a bladder
infection is different than the pregnancy urine test.  Since
it's been a long time (I assume) between periods, you might
get a pregnancy blood test done.  The blood test is more
accurate than a HPT.  Good luck!