Light/Dark Brown Colour Discharge From Vagina

Hi, I am 28 years Old Un married girl, I am a virgin, have not done sex yet & I am facing a problem of Light Brown or sometimes dark brown colour discharge from Vagina from last One year. I visited Doctor as well. She said it might be an infection , so she recommended a combination of anti-biotics[Azithromycin (250 mg)6Capsules, Secnidazole(1000 gms)2tablets & Fluconazole(150 mg)1 capsule] to remove the infection. After having this medicine, the discharge was stopped for a couple of days, then I got my periods then everything was normal , my white discharge was started as normal for one week. Then again I got the same brown colour discharge from Vagina. I am very much worried, that what is the main reason behind this brown colour discharge. I used to put Tissue paper against my vagina in order to know abt my periods. So is this infection is due to putting Tissue Paper all the time in front of my Vagina?? Because I have read somwhere that Vaginal organs also need to breath?? Plzz reply... I am very worried...
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
It could be due to hormonal imbalance. I would see the gyn again and talk to her about this problem.
Thanks a lot Sassy...so nice of u..thanks for ur reply....
I will be waiting for ur reply...

Regards..