No period-

Have not had a period since late April. How do I remedy this?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, I assume you have ruled out pregnancy, right?  I had periods every 3 to 4 months due to a slow thyroid.  

So, questions---  do you have any health concerns?  Are you depressed?  have you had any symptoms like weight gain, tender breast or dry skin?  anything like brown spots on your face?  (mask of pregnancy is something that can happen during a hormone imbalance).  

Do you have a doctor that you can see to help with this issue to determine why you don't have a period and ways to get you going again?  
I believe it is stress related. How do I jumpstart my cycle.