Swollen clitoral hood and pain

Friday night started off with what I thought was a yeast infection, so I went and got a Monostat one, expected to be better by morning.

Oh no!!!

By morning I had swelling and pain. Anything that touches the area sends me crazy. I can't even really sit with my legs close because I'm in so much pain.

It feels more like a bruise than a burning sensation, but there hasn't been any trauma to the area.

It doesn't hurt to pee, and there is no odor or discharge. Any one know what this might be? Better yet, how to get rid of it?
COMMUNITY LEADER
That sounds so uncomfortable!  Sorry you have this going on.  Please see your doctor.  You are either super irritated due to the yeast infection or the Monostat.  Let us know how you are doing!