Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

They put me on the pill!?!?

ok, so I had an ultrasound, they did lots of blood tests and all that jazz, and my female parts are in perfect condition. there is no reason for me to be bleeding after sex and bowel movements or any explanation for the ovarian pain. So apparently, my hormones are out of whack and they are putting me on the pill to stop ovulation all together and they think that will stop the beeding... the whole reason I got my tubes tied was so I didnt have to deal with birth control anymore... besides I hate taking pills, especially everyday, I never remember. I wish hey would just take the rings off of my tubes, and clean me out once, so all is better and I wouldnt have to be on the pill...

to you who responded to me before, did they ever try putting you on birth control to stop the bleeding? if so, did it help?
1 Responses
Yes bc pills helped. but i didnt like the side effects (weight gain, breast tenderness, nausea, etc).

at one time it was determined i had polyps, so i had outpatient surgery to remove. now i am perimenopausal so it is probably just nature taking it's course, so i am not going to interfere unless the bleeding gets out of hand.

maybe you should post your concern on the "menopause" doctor to patient forum...the doc usually answers all gynecological questions.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.