They put me on the pill!?!?

ok, so I had an ultrasound, they did lots of blood tests and all that jazz, and my female parts are in perfect condition. there is no reason for me to be bleeding after sex and bowel movements or any explanation for the ovarian pain. So apparently, my hormones are out of whack and they are putting me on the pill to stop ovulation all together and they think that will stop the beeding... the whole reason I got my tubes tied was so I didnt have to deal with birth control anymore... besides I hate taking pills, especially everyday, I never remember. I wish hey would just take the rings off of my tubes, and clean me out once, so all is better and I wouldnt have to be on the pill...

to you who responded to me before, did they ever try putting you on birth control to stop the bleeding? if so, did it help?
Yes bc pills helped. but i didnt like the side effects (weight gain, breast tenderness, nausea, etc).

at one time it was determined i had polyps, so i had outpatient surgery to remove. now i am perimenopausal so it is probably just nature taking it's course, so i am not going to interfere unless the bleeding gets out of hand.

maybe you should post your concern on the "menopause" doctor to patient forum...the doc usually answers all gynecological questions.