What do I do I think I have a urinary tract infection or bladder infection

Okay so I have had this before a bladder infection because of sex and now I think I have one again but u see I don't know how to tell my step mom thats who I live with but I don't know how to tell he because she knew about the how I got it before she got mad at me andthe truth is I do have sex again I diwere condomes both times and I did find out that the lube from condoms can have an effect on your vagina u can have burning and stuff like that I don't know how to tell her I am very scared because I don't want to get in **** pleas help me what do I do PS I am 16
maybe you could tell her you think you may have a yeast infection any one can get them with or with out sex and you need to see a doctor from there the doctor can help you if it is not a UTI the doctor will know and you will know the doctor may give you some kind of cream  
You can get UTI without having sex it can also happen if you haven't wiped properly as bacteria can easily move from the anus to vagina.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community