ab and pelvic pain, with frequent urge to urinate and weight gain

I have been suffering from nausea and stomach pain for several weeks now. It has gotten to the point of randomly vomitting twice. In the last week things have gotten worse. I have been having pelvic pain which included more intense pain after sex. I have had the frequent strong urge to urinate which seems to be worse at night. There has been some VA discharge, it's been either clear or kind of white. Also i've had neck and back pain along with headaches (which i get headaches frequently so i'm not sure they are a related symptom). I have also gained some weight recently, not much as i'm just really starting to notice buy my stomach seems swollen. It feels very "full" so i tried to eat less during the day but the feeling and tummy wont go away. I have had breast pain off and on, nothing terrible just a random soreness. NO fevers, chills, or anything like that. My menstrual cycle has been the same and i have an IUD that is still in place.. Not really sure what's going on. My sister said i sound pregnant, but that's not really a logical explanation. Anybody have any ideas?
Anytime you have sex you risk pregnancy. I'm assuming it's unprotected? However with the symptoms you've described it could also be an infection of some sort. Parts of it resemble a UTI or Kidney Infection. Take a pregnancy test with first morning urine. I'd also recommend seeing a doctor.