abdominal pain

I have had several abdominal surgeries.  I was told I might have some scar tissue.  Does anyone have scar tissue after abdominal surgery.  Also does anyone have these symptoms with them, abdominal pain (mine on left side where I had a abdominal hernia repair but get some slight pain on other side too, also have ibs), crampy feeling, bloating, gas, tenderness when touched in that area and a sensation of pulling?  Also eating is a pain.  I have to eat small portions.  It  hurts when I sit down especially and lying down is no fun either.  
Forgott o mention that I have 2 small fibroids but my doctor does not think that is causing my pain.  
it is possible to form scar tissue.  I had a mass removed that attached itself to my c-section scar.

I asked the dr if cutting me to remove the mass could result in another mass/more scarring, and she said yes, but there was no other way to fix it.

have you had a CT/MRI?

hope you feel better....I know its not fun

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community