abnormal discharge

i had unprotected sex and a day or two afterward i started having frequent watery discharge that smelled weird. but that soon turned to pasty white, creamy discharge that smells like milk, and its been happening randomly throughout each day for three weeks now, and i was wondering what it could be.
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
I agree that it's most likely BV or yeast, but you should see a GYN right away. I don't want to scare you but this could be an STD like chlamydia. At least an appt. can give you piece of mind.
Hi! Did you ever find out what this was? And how did you cure it? Thanks?
Hi frustrated girl.  It would help to start your own post and we'll try to provide some answers for you!