baby due date and last period match with ultrasound is due date right

So thats just it when period and due date giving from  ultrasound match can due date giving can it still be wrong?
How early in the pregnancy was the ultrasound done?  If it was done in the first trimester and matches the due date that comes from computing using the first day of your last period, it sounds likely that it is correct.  I assume you know that not all babies actually arrive on their scheduled due date?  And if so, your stress that you mention is not actually concern about the exact arrival date of the baby but because of what it indicates when the baby was conceived?
Yes i wanted to make sure that it was the right due date cuz with that being said my last Period and due date gives my a ovulation date at the end of may 2012 the 26th baby was born feb 14 two days early and ultrasound was at 12  that's when they told my due date when was ovulation date? How early can u even ovulate..and so if due date match my last period due date can't be wrong thanx for ur help  :-P
It's kind of hard to understand what you're saying, could you shorten the sentences and use some punctuation?

You had a baby in February, and you are wondering which of two guys is the dad.  When you were pregnant, you got an ultrasound, and it was in week 12?  (You said "ultrasound was at 12," is that what that means?)

Your baby was born on February 14, and was it the ultrasound at week 12 (if it was at week 12) that gave you a due date of February 16?
And when you look at a conception calculator, it tells you that you ovulated in late May, and something about this is bothering you?  For a birth date of February 14 or 16, ovulation would be in late May.