chorionic gonadotropin and hormomes

My wife had a hystorectomy and refuses to take horomone replacement thearpy because of grandmother haveing cancer. She is now also taking shots of CHORIONIC GONADOTROPIN to lose weight.Now she is so hateful and mean i can't talk to her. Could this drug be causeing her to have more problems with her horomones & menopause?       Iam very worried and scared. I don't know what to do
I understand your wifes fear, man made medicine is not always the best choice. And yes can cause terrible side effect to the body and mood.

She really should talk to and herbologoist and find a more natural, healthier way to get the hormones she needs.   Or you can take the initative and see what the herbologist says to you.  natural is always better.