cramps and pressure after Endometrial Ablation

Hello. i just had the Endometrial Ablation, Novasure done on thursday the 2nd, and I still have pain, pressure, and cramps. I barely bled afterwards. I was wondering if this was normal. i have alot of pain, pressure, and cramps. shouldn't i have more bleeding after this? i was told i would. Please can somebody help me? If someone can i would be so grateful. thank you
To add to my thread, my doctor also did a D & C. I've never had one done, so its all new to me. If anyone can help it would be great.
I just posted a question asking if anyone has ever had the NovaSure procedure done...doesn't sound like yours went well?  Are you feeling better now?  Why did you also have a D&C?
Novasure was the best decision i could be ever made
i'm feeling better now. its been alittle over 3 weeks since the novasure was done. i went to my doctor and he said everything was fine. i still have a some cramps but they are not something i cant deal with. i had a little spotting but so far everything is doing ok. i will know when its time for my period next month (march). my doctor said either i wont have a period or if i do it will be very light. that will tell me if it went ok. yes i also had a D&C so i am told. that is what my doctor told my husband and my mother after the surgery was over. i hope this helps you with your questions.
I had an endometrial ablation in November of 2004.  After the procedure I went home expecting the horrors of cramping and bleeding, but instead a very pleasant surprise - no bleeding, no cramping at all.  Down time was maybe a day and a half and that was mainly because of the anesthesia.  It has now been almost 3 years, my periods completely stopped, and I am elated!  Please keep in mind that different people have different outcomes.  I am glad to be able to post one of the most positive experiences of this procedure.
I am scheduled to have the novasure procedure done in two weeks. I have heard mostly good things about it but I have heard it can cause sexual dissatisfaction and inability to achieve orgasm.
Does anyone have information about this?
I had the novasure a year ago. I did not have any sexual problems following the proceedure. It was a huge concern for me and my husband prior to the procedure too. But in my case it was not a factor in our sex life.
I had balloon ablation in July 2007.  My periods have lessened a great deal, which is great.  The only problem is that now as the months proceed the first three days of my period I am experiencing lower back pain to the point that I cannot do anything.  Any advise??  I have never experienced such pain before.  I tried doing Yoga and stretching, does not help.
I just had an endometrial ablation, novasure 2 weeks ago.  The first 3 days were awful.  I had such severe cramping in only the right side.  My right groin area had the worst cramp in it and it shot pain and weakness down to my knee.  The Doctor had no idea what was going on, and only suggested that it might have been a pinched nerve.  She said to take Motrin and go home, and try to take it easy.  For three days, I could not get comfortable..  Finally, I am feeling pretty good.  I was should have started my period around now, and nothing.  I guess that is the only good thing about the whole procedure.  If I were to have to do it again, I would NOT.  I had 2 kids naturally, no drugs, and the pain from the ablation was worse then that.  I thought my Doctor was pretty good, but after this experience, I will never go to her again, not even for the follow up visit.  I am sure there was more she could have done to make this more comfortable.  
HI there, I also had the endometrial ablation on feb 26th. I know it has not quite been 2 weeks, but I am worried about the cramps I am still having. They are pretty severe sometimes and I don't know if this is normal or not. I went to see the nurse at my family dr office yesterday, as my gynie is on holidays. She did not really know what to tell me as she has not had to deal with anyone who has had this procedure before. I am really worried that these cramps will never go away. The watery bleeding has stopped as of today, thank god. The pain when I woke up from the procedure was so bad I thought I was in labor. Any advice? They won't let me go back to work until I start feeling better, but right now I don't think I will ever feel normal. I am also very hormonal, like I feel sad all the time. I had a tubal ligation 6 yrs ago and never felt like this...Please help with any advice.

thanks!
chris

thanks!
chris
I had an endometrial ablation in August 2007.  Several days later I was in the ER with severe low back pain and leg pain, which they said was due to a UTI.  Today, almost 14 months later, I am still having chronic low back pain as well as leg pain.  My OB/GYN seems to think this is not related to my surgery, however I've seen 4 other doctors (GP, spinal, neurologist, musculoskeletal) and so far no one can tell me what is wrong.  I can't sit long, can't stand long, can't ride long, barely sleeping, and just constantly in pain, which started after my surgery.  I'm curious to know if anyone else is having this problem.  
I had a novasure ablation and tubal ligation on Nov.4th.  I also had severe pain afterwards. It was releaved with pain meds.
Went back to work after a week off.  Everything was going well until last night.  I had the worst cramps ever. This is the time of the month I usually have my period.  Just spotting but unbearable pain.  I had to take the 800mg Ibuprofin I was given after the procedure.  It worked but I wonder if this is normal. I also have cramping more on the right abdomen than on the left.  I will call my Dr. on Monday.

Advise,  evern though the Dr.'s say you may go back to regular activities.  Take care.  If i lift heavy things I begin to cramp.  Listen to your body.