fibroid question

I am a 40 yr old I have been back pain bloating, bladder always full feeling. Dr sent me for a pap, vag ultrasound and pelvic scan my follow up is not until 19 feb- the findings from the ultrasound read: uterus is enlarged and inhomogeneous echogenicty measuring 10.00 cm in length 7.2 in width and 6.5 in height with a volume of 244.5 . rndometrial stripe is within normal thickness at 10 mm, there is a presence of multiple masses in the uterus largest measuring 4.6 cm x 4.8 cm x 4.3 at the fundus left laterally, and 2.3 cm x 1.7 cm x 1.8 cm x1.6 -my question is if anyone here has around the same issue and if so what did you do about it, I know the 19th isn't that far but it seems like forever when waiting for information
These masses may be fibroids which are very common in women in their 30's and 40's. Unfortunately, many women have hysterectomies for fibroids and other benign condition. Not only do they lose the fibroids but they lose the many LIFE LONG functions (anatomical, skeletal, hormonal, sexual) of the uterus. If surgical intervention is desired, myomectomy (for large fibroids) or hysteroscopic resection of fibroids (for small fibroids) will remove just the fibroids and allow you to keep your uterus and its vital functions.