im really scared its a tumor...

okay so yea this is kinda weird for me to say/ask but here goes nothing.
Im under my 20's and i just got dont wiht my period today. i was making sure i didnt forget to take out my tampon in the shower when i felt a unusual clump of mass under my skin in the back area of the wall of my vagina (if that makes sense) i havent felt any weirder than normal either. i dont know if thats suppoused to be there or not but i did some reaserch and nothing is giving me a clear answer. it could be a sist but i dont think those move when you touch it and i can like push this one in further. i cant feel all of it so i dont know how big it is and its under my skin. i have a doctors appt on the 13th of this month should i wait till then or should i go in right away. please help try to figure what this is.
well honestly i would go right in i have not heard of anything like this before
random questions but it maybe what i have....

do u have irregular periods?
extra unwanted hair especially facial and stomach?
trouble with ur weight??

actually no im 510 and im not fat or skinney just muscular. i get my periods when im suppoused to its just last month i had it for 2 weeks this time was completly normal and no facial hair but some stomach hair. why what do you think it is?
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
hey i think i have the same problem dont worry!!... it sounds like a bartholins gland cyst. Its basically the gland that release your discharge and they can be treat with antibiotics!..

Unfourtunalty Mine have never properly gone away and I first noticed them when i was 19, but they have never got infected so they dont hurt or cause me too much grief. But they do get bigger when im on my period so thats why you probably noticed them now rather than before...and they may go down when youve finished.... i know its still not something you want to hear but I hope this helps, and stops you worrying

xx
Since I obviously do not have a period, I wonder if this is a bartholins gland cyst also? I am going to look it up. Thanks.