patience with ablation

After 2 years of near constant bleeding with 2-3 days of unmanageable flow per month leading to exhaustion; I am so glad I had the ( Novasure ) ablation procedure.  The first twelve weeks after procedure (8/16/12) included heavy bleeding and thick discharge.  It looked yellow and infected, but my doctor was not concerned,...I was sure it was unsuccessful...eventually it slowed and then stopped (11/?/12).  Today is January 18, 2013....I have had no period and minimal discharge during ovulation.  

So very glad I had this successful procedure!!  
How are you? It is good to hear that the ablation procedure went well and the bleeding was managed. Indeed, every woman is different and it takes a few months for the body to fully heal on the inside and resume its normal cycle. Regular follow-up is also recommended. Take care and best regards.