white bumps around clitoris

so im 15 and im going to the doctor in a few days, but before going there... i have these little white bumps around the lips of my vagina, they've been there for awhile they don't hurt at all but there kinda just there and it bothers me doesn't look attractive at all ps: im going because of a yeast infection problem too.
someone please tell me what to do! or has anyone else dealt with this problem? what do i do
You should be comfortable with your doctor. It might be connected to your yeast infection concern since it actually propagates bums around the labia (vagina lips). As of now, do not disturb these bumps because it could lead to more serious infection if you squish it. BTW, the doctor will know your medical delimma once he/she inspect it.