Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

A Stone for the Forum

Gateway reversed is on rose quartz
Pink quartz (rose quartz) allows you to be in touch with your basic self. It will allow you to get to know your true self and to love that true self in all its beauty. It can also allow you to communicate internally with your spirit guides, which means you may or may not be aware of them but they are teaching you all the same.
Rose Quartz is a good stone for someone who has trouble loving themself or accepting love from another because they do not believe that they are worthy of being loved. It loves soft running river water to clean and recharge and moonlight.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Reversed
A quickening of your development is indicated here.  Yet even in times of accelerated growth, you will have reason to halt along the way, to reconsider the old, to integrate the new.  Take advantage of these halts.   If you are undergoing difficulties, remember: The nature of your passage depends upon the quality of your attitude, the clarity of your intention and the steadfastness of your will.  Be certain that you are not suffering over your suffering.  Drawing this rune demands contemplation on your part.  Hasty decisions at this time may cause regrets, for the probability is that you will act from weakness, deceive yourself about your motives, and create new problems more severe than those you are attempting to resolve.  Impulses must be tempered by thought for correct procedure.  Do not attempt to go beyond where you haven't yet begun. Be still, collect yourself, and wait on the will of Heaven.  
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Thanks so much!! I'm having a bad day but I'm hanging on. Have an appt. with my surgeon on the 19th and as soon as I have my last surgery I will only have two more cuts and I will be off the fentanyl patches.

Take Care,
LS
Helpful - 0
I read about your patch issue.  Made me really glad I did not let me put them on me.  What is the next surgery for you.
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Hi,

I had four surgeries to remove the large bone in my upper arm due to a malignant tumor. They inserted a titanium internal prosthesis, but my arm is useless from the elbow up. I can't move it at all. I still have use of my forearm and my hand but three of my fingers and my palm is numb. The "rod" dislocated again so I need a revision. I have to go to I U hospital in Indianapolis to my surgeon...about a three hour drive. He's the greatest and saved my life.

In PT rehab a nurse practitioner put me on the patches. My family Dr. nor my surgeon knew about it. I was on 100mcg and have made several cuts. To more and I should be off!!I truly hate them. The closer I get to being free of all fentanyl, the meaner the w/d is between cuts. I'm so glad you didn't opt to take them. They are dangerous in other ways, also. Heat, sticking problems, looking out for punctures, a ton of things. ( I have been lucky as far as them sticking. ~WHEW~

I missed out on how the stones work but am interested. If you have time please tell me, or if it's in an old post maybe I can find it.

Thanks, LS
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.