Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

MY muscles OUCH

I cannot get comfortable.  Out of soma out of vic out of everything that usually comforts this feeling.  GOing to a hotpad and couch with a good book.  I hate this....time goes so slow.  How do I fill my time up?  Cleaning house didn't last very long...now just pacing etc. and having lots of anxiety.  Icky stomach and achy head and really want to make it stop.  I have to get out of this zone.  Very dangerous.

Going to try to concentrate on something and turn some music on, I am binging from one idea to the next.  Peace~
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
177003 tn?1266270355
I know you're feeling terrible beyond words but you're doing it!! You're a strong person and I know you will make it. At times it's hard to concentrate on a book or even a movie. When I was going through through a w/d from 13 years of valium, there were times I couldn't do anything but count how many breaths I was taking.

Things will get better from here. When you get through all of this there is a wonderful person you will meet. The name is Creek and drug free.

Take Care, LS
Helpful - 0
You really will feel better...I think our minds really play with us once the opiated are out of our system...don't give into that...you know it gets better!  Need I remind you I was on an 8 1/2 hr  airplane ride on Day 5 and I am not one who enjoys flying to begin with...mix together a little w/d anxiety and you've got a raving lunatic!  I sat between my two little daughters in the middle aisle...NO WAY OUT!!!!!!!!  You can deal with this...you are home...you are safe....and you are here on the forum...not 2 miles in the sky with no parachute!!!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
Accept for hitting the jackpot in pants pockets tues. night (2 vics) I am on day 5.  Really gotta get off the computer for awhile...I will return.

GLAD YOU ARE ON TONIGHT EVERYONE>
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
maybe a hot bath?? may help you relax and help you muscles too.. its good to see you pop in tonight. Day 5 is an amazing feet. By monday you should be almost human again. great job another day..
Helpful - 0
sorry to hear your having a hard time sweety, it will get better, I promise.

just remember to take "baby steps"
also i find when i get irritated and cant get comfortable, i try to relax (the best i can) and take long deep breaths, in my nose and out my mouth. believe it or not it does help. its relaxing and i think the oxygen helps to feel better.
Helpful - 0
Marce, I finally laughed, I like what you said about being on the plane with no way out and no parachute. Then on top of that Anxiety, I wont even fly!!!! Creek, take the hot bath, as hot as you can stand it. Alternate ice for 20 minutes and wait 20 min then heat 20 minutes, thats what my Dr suggested anyway. Concentrate on how far youve come, and how far you wanna go. I am. Marce, I have wanted to cry for days, thank you for making me smile tonight, I needed it soooooooooo badly. Creek, think of what all she said and I know your smiling too!
Helpful - 0
OMG...I have totally NOT been listening...you are on day 5??!!!!!!!!! I remember the "pants pocket" thing but for some reason I didn't know/forgot it was you!
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....this is GREAT g/f!
Not for you I know....but amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo proud of you g/f!!!
The one who always thought she could NOT do it....look at you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Huggs
Tracy
ps:
you have my e-mail....anytime hun, anytime! Or yahoo messanger....if I am on I will help you in any way I am able!
Helpful - 0
how long have you been "out"?  Are you just beginning to withdraw?  How long has it been?

JOE
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.