Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Addictedtoloratab?

I got your answer and replied but it's so far down, I was afraid you'd miss it.  Do you know a "wifeofxaddict"?
I was doing fairly well except for this depression until "wifeofxaddict" jumped in on a conversation I was having with bowhunter.  She really got to me.  Just what I need on top of the depression.
But anyway, thanks for checking in on me.
Nite,
Yoda  
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Well, I'm normally a calm little person but I didn't appreciate being talked to that way and treated like I was a little hussy.  She didn't even know what she was talking about.  I shouldn't have let it get to me.
Depressed Yoda
Helpful - 0
I havent read the one from wifeofxaddict, I am going there right now.  Some of these post lately are like out of control.  Now that you told me, you know I have to look at it,,, I hope you are calm now, Its not worth being upset about,,, Easier said than done, right???  Peace tonight,,, Huggs, G
Helpful - 0
Thank you my friend.  I'm so upset I can't even sleep.  But oh well...
Thanks for your support,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I just got here and haven't read what happened, but whatever it was I know your depression doesn't need it. I also know you're not a trouble maker. All I can say is....(((((((((big hugs))))))))) my friend....LS
Helpful - 0
It was under bowhunter's post: "i got a question for all"
Jeez and I'm usually a calm little person but that got my blood pressure up.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.