Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Everyone Posting Now Please Read

Hey everyone, please read and answer FLaddict's post below! This way we can all get current.

--Athena
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I just stopped watching a sick movie "Grindhouse" with my hubby.  It was so sick that I had to stop watching it in the middle of the movie lol...  So I just got on and added to your post below.  Sorry I was off for a few hours lol... so I just seen this 15 or 20 minutes ago.  Luvs ya'll lil.
Helpful - 0
hi I'm 44 and take 1 to 3 codiene pills a day and smoke a lot of pot I'd like to quit everything but not ready yet  Nothing has really interfered with my life.  I used to use herion 12years ago and quit because it really interfered with my life.  Pot and pain pills are incidious hope thats the right word anyways I'm having a hard time quitting.  quess I don't really want to but I come here because I feel comfortable hey maybe thats how it affects my life I don't feel comfortable or safe around real straight people.  I sort of fake it.  I'm a jeweler and a mother of 2 boys one 5 and one 9 he is severly handicapped so I have my plate full like lots of other people.  I enjoy this forum and I know it will help me want to quit one day   thanks for all being here , there is something I get from everyone hope I can help others although I'm not clean but the desire is sort of there.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Well we tried... guess me and you are the only ones wanting to get to know others and reach out...
Helpful - 0
sorry girls, moving slow tonight, i have to share the computer w/ my sister. she's doing that Ehamony dating thing and wants to check her email like every 10 min., LOL but i did post my story,

Fladdict- it was a great idea  :)
Helpful - 0
You're welcome. It was startin to feel like it was just You-n-Me Babe!

I think it's a great thing to do. I cannot keep up and always feel lacking when I can't recall a person's situation.

--Athena
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I can't find the post that tells what we are being asked to do. I'm sure I would do it and I assume it's about our addiction. Please tell me where to post and I'll keep looking.....hugs....LS
Helpful - 0
Sorry I confused everybody. The post I was referring to is about four posts below (not in this thread) that says "Alright Everyone--Fri. Night Check-in" or something like that.

--Athena
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I found it and posted. Just now say your post to me. Thanks so much......hugs....LS
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
thanks dear... I felt like it got skipped.. and i thought it was a good idea..we used to do it alot back in the day especially on the weekends..
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.