Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
192332 tn?1189755828

Just checkin in to say hi to my friends.

Hope all is well with everyone.Had to get away from my family and this drama room also.lol.Anyway here comes surgery again monday and also the perc's.OMG!Should i take it like a civil war soldier?or go back to the dark side?I'm like 90 days c/t off hydro,oxy,methadone,alcohol,well maybe not alcohol.:]Anyhow do i still have friends here?I'm going to need you guys.I'm just so tired of this sh1t.
                 God Bless
                 Bruce
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
hey there nice to hear from u missed u lots hope all is well and been thinkin aobut u latley too keep us posted luv ya chros
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
Hi Bruce, I do remeber you from before my detox... welcome back!
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
Ily:]
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
OMG...this is sooooo typical of you...lol      you come on and the BAM you're gone.

i am going to bed now...have to get up early and drive 4 hours to the beach...only to be followed my a hectic day when i get there.

take care my friend...i will be thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Sure you have friends here. We're the ones that hang around and worry about you until we get word that you're still alive. lol

You're having surgery?? I'm sure things will go well and we'll all be here to support you any way we can.

Good to hear from you as always......LS
Helpful - 0
Im so happy to hear from you!! Wow, all your progress, you must be feelign pretty nervous with the surgery coming up so soon...

You are in my thoughts and Prayers.....I will be around.....for whenever you need me .............I would love to hear from you more....What surgery you going for? Can you talk about it? Well...anyways, I cant say long...getting sleepy...I have recently been put on sleeping pills because I quit smoking pot....and they are starting to kick in...So Good night my friend,...

Take care of you
Happy Thoughts and Prayers..

Love
C
Helpful - 0
Oh of course you have friends here,, I miss you so much,,, You know how this place goes, its ok for a while and then some people or one person creates new names, lol.... Its just the way it is,, I only read the post of the people that I know or the new people that seem to have a real name not a copy name or story,, Anyhow, I miss you so much,, I do hope you are taking care of the things you need to be doing,,, Huggs, dont be a stranger,,,, How is your wife and daughter????  Hope everyone is well,, You need to be the strong one and hold it together,,, You can do it,,.. How is your granddaugter???  Miss you,,, Please dont be a stranger,,, Huggs, G
Helpful - 0
honey you know you'll ALWAYS be my friend!!!!!!

i'm off to bed, if you're on tomorrow we'll have to do some catching up.

i missed you!!!!!!!!

luv ya,
tink  :)
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
hey sweetie...just replied to your email today...did you get it?   i have missed you sooooo much and think about you often.   i am so glad you came on tonight and posted...i know others will be glad to see your name also.

so monday is he big day...huh?   ouch...that is going to hurt like hell...what cha going to do bruce?   have you discussed this with your doc?   is he aware of your addictions.?

welcome home bruce...don't stay away so long...we need you as much as you need us...damn...you know you've missed us...lol.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Of course you still have friends here... Can your wife hold your pills for you after surgery??  Maybe try some IBU or Extra Stength Tylenol first and then if its not working your wife can give you a pill.. Talk to her.. she will help. I hope your surgery goes well for you and your knee gets better already..
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.