Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
177003 tn?1266270355

Was ready to try coming back

I was thinking about posting a little again, but when I referred to old timers, lucyred took offense. We were all newbies at one time. It's just a way to judge time. It doesn't mean that a new person's advice isn't good, or that an old timer's advice can't be wrong.

I found it strange that she didn't ask me what drug I was addicted to or wish me luck. Just straight to be defensive.

FLaddict, you know I'm in your corner. You are clean!!!! I think at the proper time we'll all come back to roost. lol

Take Care......LS
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
177003 tn?1266270355
Sorry everyone for the double post...LS
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
No harm done. Sounds like you're doing great and I know it wasn't easy getting to where you are now. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We all get a little testy some times. You seem like a very nice person, and more important, a winner.

I almost ready to fall asleep here at my desk, but I will post again soon.

Take Care and Good Luck......LS
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
No harm done. You've come a long way. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We all get a little sensitive at times. I think it comes with the territory of addiction. You have accomplished a lot.

Lizzie......my next dr. appt. is this coming Thursday. lol Yeah, I would be worried if it wasn't until next Feb. However, it's possible I could have said that in one of my not so with it moments. I have a bridal shower to go to tomorrow but when I get home I'll try to remember to email you.

Tim......I simply don't read your post. No offense, just looking out for what's best for me and my recovery.

Take care and hugs to all.......LS
Helpful - 0
217599 tn?1202850952
sorry.  just a little overly sensitive, and not wanting to hurt anyone.  What was your doc and how are you doing?  mine was norco, xanax and methadone for chronic pain.  i am 9 days totally off, and still feeling very edgy.  once again, sorry for being so sensitive.

Lucy
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
just hang in there sweetie...

good to see you post..how are you feeling?  is the depression getting any better?

i was thinking about changing the channel...oh i can't even go there...lol.

hey i saw something that i have been meaning to ask you.   someone else might have already done so...please forgive me if i missed it...i have many blonde moments.   did you say in a post the other day that you next doctors appt was not til february?   is that correct?   i didn't know it was that long between tapers.

stay with us...

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I am gonna send you an email tonight or tommorrow been meaning to all night.. have more to say that I want to ramble in a post about... you will be hearing from me soon..

Love ya Connie
Helpful - 0
Why are their corners/newbies/oldies? What am I missing here? I think this is the first time in my life (36) that I have ever seen this much bickering. Are we supposed to take sides? I just don't get it. My kids get along better than this room does. Persnickey to the nth degree. Come on and concentrate on what is important.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.