Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
JUst wanted to say, I had a great time last night seeing chatting with all my family.  Love you all so much.  We need to stay here so we can support each others and the newbies.  I was going to come back right after we ate, but, we had a guest and I cleaned up, got the kids to bed and I thought it would be rude to sit here on the internet.  I am going to come tonight and I am hoping you will all want to chat again.. I do need all of you,, Please, we need to give grieving widow my adress, can someone help,, I just looked at the rules and it says not to post a email adress and if we do then they will charge us for removing it.  I do not break the rules, but, I want Grieving, Cindy to have my addy,,, Maybe Lizzie or one of you can help,,, Huggs, I love ya,,, G
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
221387 tn?1210933058
Hey Im a newbie..............I dont know what the best time is to get online to chat with everyone, can anyone give me an idea? Everyone sounds so comforting just like family should be and I need that right now.
Helpful - 0
Hey G....I missed the chat!!!! I'm bummed!  Oh well, it was so good to see all the familiar "faces" again!  Very comforting to know that you all are still out there!  Keep us updated on the Mother-in-law.....your stories definately keep me laughing (even though I know it's a tough situation....you always put a comic spin on it!!! I love that about you!)

Take care and PLEASE keep posting!
Ciao!!!!
Marcie:)
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Hey,
I'll be here tonight again. I haven't heard much from the others yet but I think they will be here, too. I wish I could help you with grievingwidow's addy, but I don't know it. Maybe one of the other's will see this and send it to you if they have it.

Lots of hugs.....C
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Hey girl,

I'm gonna be here tonight and I imagine some of the others will be, too. Last night was wonderful. I wish I could help you with grievingwidow's addy, but I don't have it. I'll keep asking the others though. You have always helped people in any way possible. I think I might need it. LOL

No patch and I'm trying not to take the ultram my dr. gave me in case I need it. Fentanyl pain patches claimed my back since 2005 and tonight I'm putting lotion on it. That's something I couldn't do all this time because it makes the patches not stick. I may have to get the mail man to put it on. LOL

Hope to see you tonight,
Hugs.....Connie
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I'm not sure what to even call the thing I just did. A double post plus?? A partial and a whole?? Oh, I think I'm starting to miss my patches. Sorry for messing up   :)

C
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.