Aa
A
A
Close
Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.
1 - 20 (of 243) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello my name is Jason. It is my first time to post here and need some help from someone who has similar experience to my situation. I wi...
I am going to write a lot of information. A few months ago, I was having on and off stiffness in my right arm while I was at work. There ...
I recently had an MRI to try to determine the cause of my prolonged double vision, and the doctor said that although he could find nothin...
21 answers | 5 comments |
I lost my hearing in my right ear suddenly 2 1/2 years ago and have had different health issues and concerns come up since. I had an MRI ...
I was incidentally diagnosed with a 3 mm aneurysm in the internal carotid artery in the brain (extradural). I haven't seen a neurologist ...
I had an anuerysm behind left ear called bas always I think coiled with 3 Stents in Jan 2015..last six months I've started having daily a...
I was diagnosed with Cerebellar tonsillar ectopia. They made an apointment with a neurologist for late February. when asked how bad i...
Okay, so this is kind of an embarrassing story, but here goes: Three days ago I was having sex with my boyfriend (I was on top) and ri...
Hello and thank you for reading this. I am a 25 year old man. I have been experiencing some very scary symptoms the last couple years and...
Hi, I just was diagnosed with a 2mm aneurysm. I am terrified! I see the doctor on Monday afternoon. What are my options going to be?
1 answer |
I have a slight mouth nose droop for a yr. My rheumatologist suggest I see a neuro. I had an MRA and she called and said I have a small 2...
My father passed away in August. I want to find out what's the fatality rate for his type of aneurysm rupture. He had 4 aneurysms on hi...
I had coils and stents put in the base of my brain on june 2015, i had an aneurysm rupture and bleed on my brain for approximately 6 week...
1 answer |
I have been b12 deficient for a long time now, and I have symptoms here and there (tinnitus, vertigo, nerve pain, headache, etc). Someti...
I have a brain aneurysm and was blessed that it did not rupture and I found out due to numbness on the right side of my face and a headac...
40 answers | 2 comments |
After having a MRI done of my husband's brain/brain-stem w/o contrast, the report says: SIGNIFICANT ABNORMALITY, ATTN NEEDED. 1. Nonspeci...
I found out on Tuesday that I have a 7mm focal aneurysm of the distal right interal carotid artery, mild mass effect on my right optic ne...
7 answers | 2 comments |
17795100 tn?1460205414
Just a quick question other than the micro bleed doesn't mean I actually have cerebral
1 answer |
Hey I have a 2mm aneurysm in the anterior communicating artery. I have daily headaches, some are not so bad but the migraines are debilit...
10 answers |
Hello Doctors, I need your urgent help for the only person I care about in this life (My mother) unfortunately, few years ago my mother...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community Resources