Aa
A
A
Close
Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.
1 - 20 (of 249) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I’ve been having headaches since nov. 6 (a day before my period) it started with just this feeling of heaviness, like a normal headache a...
Hi, I have been badgering my doctor for the last 18 months about my lack of energy and also have had no periods for 2 years (39y.o.). E...
3 answers |
Hello, I am 26 years old and for the past year I have been dealing with horrible "jolt" or "shock" like pains coming from inside my head....
Hi, I just was diagnosed with a 2mm aneurysm. I am terrified! I see the doctor on Monday afternoon. What are my options going to be?
2 answers |
I recently had an MRI to try to determine the cause of my prolonged double vision, and the doctor said that although he could find nothin...
22 answers | 5 comments |
I have pic's but not sure where to post them
1 answer |
I was born premature (at 25 weeks) and I have been obsessing about possible AVM's (abnormal arteries in the brain that are weak and can c...
Symptoms- -headache/pressure in head for about 2-3 weeks then went away, me with pain meds. -blurred vision, sometimes when I s...
Symptoms- -headache/pressure in head for about 2-3 weeks then went away, me with pain meds. -blurred vision, sometimes when I s...
Can the metal used in a stent, Nitinol, attract electromagnetic fields or interact with electrical appliances to cause headaches and if s...
24 answers | 1 comment |
Hello my name is Jason. It is my first time to post here and need some help from someone who has similar experience to my situation. I wi...
I am going to write a lot of information. A few months ago, I was having on and off stiffness in my right arm while I was at work. There ...
I lost my hearing in my right ear suddenly 2 1/2 years ago and have had different health issues and concerns come up since. I had an MRI ...
I was incidentally diagnosed with a 3 mm aneurysm in the internal carotid artery in the brain (extradural). I haven't seen a neurologist ...
I had an anuerysm behind left ear called bas always I think coiled with 3 Stents in Jan 2015..last six months I've started having daily a...
I was diagnosed with Cerebellar tonsillar ectopia. They made an apointment with a neurologist for late February. when asked how bad i...
Okay, so this is kind of an embarrassing story, but here goes: Three days ago I was having sex with my boyfriend (I was on top) and ri...
Hello and thank you for reading this. I am a 25 year old man. I have been experiencing some very scary symptoms the last couple years and...
I have a slight mouth nose droop for a yr. My rheumatologist suggest I see a neuro. I had an MRA and she called and said I have a small 2...
My father passed away in August. I want to find out what's the fatality rate for his type of aneurysm rupture. He had 4 aneurysms on hi...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Neurologist in your area?
Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community Resources