Aa
A
A
Close

Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

1 - 20 (of 224) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I was diagnosed last week with a 3mm aneurysm and went to a neurosurgeon today, after an anxiety filled weekend. So today the neurosurgeon spoke with me told me 40 percent of the population is walking around with these and it only h...
jcathcart35 | Posted
I have recently been diagnosed with not 1 but 4 brain aneurysms. My previous history is brain tumour resection 2006, brain aneurysm surgery 2011, brain tumour resection 2013! They gave me an angiogram and said it is too dangerous to fi...
Sharona57 | Posted
i have had a traumatic brain injury that resulted in a brain hemorrhage(which i have had surgery) i was wondering if i should stop taking anything that constrict blood vessels like coffee,sleeping pills etc and am i more likely to get a ...
daguirre1 | Last answer
I have bored u all with my situation. I recently had CT angiogram to see the layout of my anneurysms. My question is about my 7mm one is half calcified! The image was very clear...half white half gray on the film. Doc wants to use cath a...
Mcnickyo | Last answer
Hello and thank you for your time. I am 24 years old and have been getting "jolt" like pains in my head that last for only a split second. Along with these pains i feel pressure in my head and tingling and burning in the back of my arms ...
Travis0727 | Posted
I HAVE A 3MM ANEURYSM WILL IT BE O.K TO FLY DO NOT SEE MY NEUROSURGERY TILL THE 30 NOV 1ST VISIT AND CANNOT FIND AN ANSWERS
XRXHPGWS1 | Last answer
IS IT O.K TO FLY WITH A 3MM ANEURYSM
XRXHPGWS1 | Posted
I suffered a TBI 10years ago, but I still have deficits from it, is there a doctor I can talk to about it. It happened at work and WCB helped for about 6 months then forgot about me.My family couldn't cope, my husband kicked me out, so I...
NanaDarbie | Last answer
Hey I have a 2mm aneurysm in the anterior communicating artery. I have daily headaches, some are not so bad but the migraines are debilitating I have those about 3 times a week. I'm taking Topamax for them that seemed to work at first bu...
Miket3 | Last answer
I recently had an MRI to try to determine the cause of my prolonged double vision, and the doctor said that although he could find nothing to explain the vision problem, he did notice a 3mm aneurysm. He suggested that I have another MRI...
Jenni5543 | Last answer
My friend had a benign tumor his whole life. It was discovered during his childhood. Last year he had complications and the tumor caused an aneurysm. The doctors removed the tumor. They told the family the surgery had gone well and that ...
j_ubs | Last answer
I was diagnosed w/ a 2mm aneurysm and have debilitating migraines lasting 2 plus days. Migraines cause zig zags in vision, sometimes slurred speech, pains in back of neck, numbness in arm. I am on 8 25 mg topomax daily and 2 blood pressu...
c_gee | Last answer
15282612_tn?1439596984
have been having a really bad pressure / pain in the back of my head sometimes it travels behind my ears and sometimes it moves to the top of my head. Sometimes it may travel to my temples and give me a very brief headache that lasts ma...
Ashleybuckland | Posted
A bug flew in my ear before . Could I have bugs in my brain ? I've been having headaches and feeling nauseous. I once heard a story about a guy with maggots eating his brain and I am really scared . How long does it take to die if you ha...
Katiexo11 | Posted
Anybody have theses symptoms im going to list, numbness/pressure in my forehead never goes away, dizzy,fluorescent lights are very very blurry like cars lights, street lights, stop lights, store lights ect... And the worst symptom I have...
joey45 | Posted
Anybody have theses symptoms im going to list, numbness/pressure in my forehead never goes away, dizzy,fluorescent lights are very very blurry like cars lights, street lights, stop lights, store lights ect... And the worst symptom I have...
joey45 | Posted
Hello,I would like to know if vitamin c supplements+collagen supplements,together with proper diet,exercising,healthy bodyweight etc,could prevent a brain aneurysm from rupture.I read many articles on the web,in which we are told either ...
Gio1976 | Posted
Hi I'm only 16 and I'm so worried I got a brain tumour or something I've been suffering with headaches around my temples and they have made my eyes feel really heavy and sometimes It makes my head feel heavy I seen my doctor the other da...
Jade_pie123 | Last answer
My mother age 60 just came out of ICU due to internal bleeding in brain and paralysed right side of body. We started physiotherapy but. She hav shown a lot improvement but the problem is she continuously crying I coudnt understand is due...
arjun9051 | Last answer
I have 3 stem coils in my head cause they found 5 aneurysm but my headache gotten worse can sleep concentrate the pain is like lighting striking tru my head BAD IM ON FIORISET AT THE MOMENT and im never on the mood of doing a thing im a...
Lourdesria | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community Resources