Burns Community
About This Community:

Burns are damage to any body tissue that is caused by chemicals, electricity, flammable liquids, flammable gases, fire, heat, hot liquids, fire, radiation, steam or sunlight. Discuss topics including sunburns, rug burns, varying degrees of burns and how to treat them.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Rohit123139 minutes
By Rohit1231
Inhaled chemical accidently .. it was cockroach spray.. my nose is burning from two days doctor told me to put nose d...
By belshawy
Greetings, On September 2014; a 26 year old female was attacked with with Glacial acetic acid and sustained serious ...
By ItsRon
About a week ago got a 2nd degree burn on my fingers and blisters began to form. None of the blisters were popped. As...
By msaleem
My daughter aged 11 years tried ti open the pressure cooker without releasing the steam and burnt her knee almost 8"....
By vikas_umare
Last month my face and left hand burnt due to falling of hot water when slep down. Now I am recover but some skin mar...
By shadyx
My boyfriend handed me a bag of crystal method and made me stuff it in my underwear and it broke, I couldn't get it o...
By Jomy_Francis
My son got a first degree burn on penis from hot water. A small part of the skin got pealed off. We have taken him...
63984_tn?1385441539
By Flycaster305
I have had a lot of radiation used to insert a lot of heart stents (11) and a pacemaker over the last 15 years. My h...
JumongDec 16, 2014
By mickeysneed Blank
I'm not exactly sure how bad this is but I can say it does not hurt and has not blistered. The initial burn turned p...
LeniesseNov 12, 2014
By azariah15 Blank
I got bleach on my face about a week ago it burned then became a scab and im wondering if my face will go back to nor...
By Jenjen1975 Blank
My body burns off and on I'm scared I have two little boys who mean the world to me . I have told my dr she thinks it...
By DoctorSkittlez Blank
I am doing this report on the eraser challenge and I would like to know how eraser burns can get infected and you can...
By DoctorSkittlez Blank
I am doing this report on the eraser challenge and I would like to know how eraser burns can get infected and you can...
By Stephinea Blank
Please av been suffering from black heads..really used every tin on my face bt non seems to work.. So i thought of us...
Foggy2Sep 07, 2014
By brendaparamo Blank
I had a pimple so I applied some toothpaste hoping it would work but instead it burnt my face. My skin is dry and sup...
By jrjsjv Blank
I used a wart remover cream, specially made by a pharmacy, for my penis (HPV warts), It eliminated the warts, but ign...
By thebadwolf5337 Blank
I got a third degree burn on my forearm about two inches tall and three inches wide what can I do to take care of it ...
By tks54 Blank
A week ago I got a sunburn on my leg. It wasn't a bad burn. It was red and stung a bit the first day, but never pee...
Stacey_80Jul 19, 2014
By Sami453 Blank
Does putting a ice pack on a bad sunburn help? If not what does?
9670550_tn?1408666584
By lexilovelady1014 Blank
Last week i went to the river and nobody had sunscreen... i ended up gwtting a sunburn on my chest that was so bad it...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Burns Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank