Burns Community
About This Community:

Burns are damage to any body tissue that is caused by chemicals, electricity, flammable liquids, flammable gases, fire, heat, hot liquids, fire, radiation, steam or sunlight. Discuss topics including sunburns, rug burns, varying degrees of burns and how to treat them.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Stephinea
Please av been suffering from black heads..really used every tin on my face bt non seems to work.. So i thought of us...
By mickeysneed
I'm not exactly sure how bad this is but I can say it does not hurt and has not blistered. The initial burn turned p...
Foggy2Sep 07
By brendaparamo
I had a pimple so I applied some toothpaste hoping it would work but instead it burnt my face. My skin is dry and sup...
By jrjsjv
I used a wart remover cream, specially made by a pharmacy, for my penis (HPV warts), It eliminated the warts, but ign...
By thebadwolf5337
I got a third degree burn on my forearm about two inches tall and three inches wide what can I do to take care of it ...
By tks54
A week ago I got a sunburn on my leg. It wasn't a bad burn. It was red and stung a bit the first day, but never pee...
Stacey_80Jul 19
By Sami453
Does putting a ice pack on a bad sunburn help? If not what does?
9670550_tn?1408666584
By lexilovelady1014
Last week i went to the river and nobody had sunscreen... i ended up gwtting a sunburn on my chest that was so bad it...
By twirlgirl94
I used Nair on my bikini area and some got in between the lips. The area burns, it is red, it has small sores and bum...
By extraice1128
A grain of hot coal flew in between my toes during BBQ. It's rather deep. I attached photos day 1 and day 4 pictures....
Dr Santos Jun 22
By jackcrismanich
Hey I'm a stupid 17 year old and I was got proposed to me a dare, to put a sparkler between my fingers and let it bur...
Dr Santos Jun 22
By JDLA
My kids got burned on his chest and neck area by hot water when he is one year old. The scar (shown in picture) form...
Dr Santos Jun 22
By nelly1976
Hi I shaved my hair an got sunburn other day and nw its leaking fluid. What is it and is it ok will I need treatment ...
Stacey_80Jun 12
ErikaBeilMay 30
Dr Santos May 30
By NoelleKL
Yesterday I was at the lake all day and I didn't put on any sunscreen. Now I have a sunburn on my arms, my legs, and ...
Dr Santos May 05
By billnorth4
Can anyone tell me if there is any difference on skin symptoms between burns with gasoline and burns with burning woo...
Dr Santos Mar 26
By obred Blank
i spilled hot oil on top of foot dec 22. went 2 different ers within 2wks of burn.i finally got referral for burn uni...
Dr Santos Apr 18
By fish_bulb Blank
My 60 year old mother rested her leg on a metal chair after forgetting she placed a hot pan there a few minutes earli...
Dr Santos Mar 26
By jhay93 Blank
A tattoo artist decided to experiment on a few clients spraying them with an air duster can to see if it numbs the sk...
Dr Santos Mar 26
By jhay93 Blank
A tattoo artist decided to experiment on a few clients spraying them with an air duster can to see if it numbs the sk...
Dr Santos Mar 26
By jhay93 Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Burns Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank