Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

CLOMID CLUB Group

A group for all the ladies who have been on clomid or are about to start.We can share information about the drug and help and support each other along the way.
This is my first month on clomid My bbt shows I ovulated on cd 7-8. I was wondering how common this is And if any of you ladies ovul...
Ok, just to update everyone. I've been on Provera for a 6 months. I just finished my first round of Clomid, the last day was November 3rd...
I started Clomid earlier this month on days 3-7 50mg. I went and had my blood drawn and tested for progesterone yesterday and today my ...
Hi all! I am new to this site. hubby and I have been ttc for over 6 months now. Recently, someone recommended clomid, I am going to start...
could everyone please take 2 seconds to answer my poll on how long it took you to conceive on clomid. i would be very greatfull. baby dus...
Ok, I've been TTC for 6 months. My doctor has me on Provera to regulate my AF and its been working so far. Sunday night I started taking ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.