Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

CLOMID CLUB Group

A group for all the ladies who have been on clomid or are about to start.We can share information about the drug and help and support each other along the way.
Hi I'm wondering if anyone has any advice or knows if I should use clearblue fertility monitor whilst on clomid? And is it true to start ...
Ok, for starters...I finished my second round of Clomid on 1/6/12. I started taking it on the 2nd. (3-7) 100mg a day. I did ovulate (a l...
I am now 5 wks pregnant after my second round of Clomid (50mg). How long should I wait to tell my immediate family I'm preggers?? Most ...
Hi Everyone, Was just wondering for those of you on clomid, what day did you start testing and what day did you get a positive OPK? ...
Is there anyone out there who has taken clomid 50 on the first cycle then was switched to 100 and could tell me their follie production d...
I just finished my clomid cycle last week...this weekend was pretty terrible. I don't know if its the Clomid making me crazy mad/sad/depr...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.