Aa
A
A
Close
Cholesterol Community
Cholesterol, a waxy, fat-like substance, is important for you body, but too much in your blood can form plaques that sticks to artery walls and narrow or block your arteries increasing your risk of heart disease. Discuss topics including cholesterol’s link to heart disease, how to maintain a low cholesterol diet, and treatment methods for lowering your cholesterol.
21 - 40 (of 340) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Does anyone have any healthy food recipes that are low in cholesterol? I want to eat healthy while also taking medication.
1 answer |
I am 35 year old unmarried female, i am 5feet 2 inch and my current weight is 63 kg/ 140 ib after one year dieting started when i was 77 ...
1 answer |
I am very confused. I had some blood work done back in November and my overall cholesterol was around 160 or so. I just had some recent...
1 answer |
Does anyone have any advice on how to get their prescriptions at a discount or at least cheaper? The current costs are killing my wallet...
1 answer |
Hi , Please find below for the details HDL 26 LDL 70 VHDL 50 triglycerides 290 Should i take medication or will i able to con...
1 answer |
1236893 tn?1408490528
'Good fat,' low cholesterol, may actually be bad for you http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/12/health/vegetable-oil-heart-health-cholesterol-s...
I have been on synthroid for over 12 years for hypothryroidism. My levels have been kept within normal limits with a few changes in dosa...
12 answers |
This is the first time report shows me i have much cholestrol more. Its reported that,i have Serum cholestrol:230 Mg. i know its not ser...
463897 tn?1468017350
If you would like to become a Community Leader, please send a message to me at MH Community Mgr. Here's a link for more info regardin...
I need some help to understand the medication prescribed to my mother due to her high cholesterol (for last 2 years). Patient informat...
2 answers |
I am 40 year old male and my hdl is 36 and ldl is 211. I have had some shortness of breath and chest pains is this a bad sign?
2 answers |
Hi everybody. Cholesterol is a new health issue for me, among many other new health issues. Could anyone tell me just how bad these nu...
2 answers |
Saw this article and thought it was relevant. It looks at the link between heart disease and cholesterol (and even eggs!). http://www....
I take fenofibrate 160mgm along with lovastatin 40mgm daily. Could they be causing muscle pains all over my body? This discussion is r...
4 answers |
I had blood test in mid 2014 and early 2015 and recently I had another one. My results about the cholestrerol: Total: 5.7 in 2014, 5.0...
I got my blood results. Cholestrol is 147 HDL is 39 LDL is 76 Triglycerides is 156 I am 59 years old - excercise went down from l...
2 answers |
I haven't tested my cholesterol yet but seeing my tummy and weight I can be pretty sure that I have high cholesterol. I daily eat large...
2 answers |
I recently received biometric results indicating that a couple of markers were well below the normal. Should I be concerned and if so, wh...
2 answers |
5143317 tn?1383751420
Ok, I'll try not to make this too long.... Back in 2013 I had a missed diagnosis of low Vitamin D. Back then it was 36, recent labs 37...
14 answers | 12 comments |
I am a man aged 38. I exercise daily and am a regular in endurance sports. Abut 8 years ago I had depression and anxiety issues and on go...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cholesterol Community Resources