Aa
A
A
Close
Cholesterol Community
Cholesterol, a waxy, fat-like substance, is important for you body, but too much in your blood can form plaques that sticks to artery walls and narrow or block your arteries increasing your risk of heart disease. Discuss topics including cholesterol’s link to heart disease, how to maintain a low cholesterol diet, and treatment methods for lowering your cholesterol.
21 - 40 (of 399) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Tbd
S1356External User
Red meats raise cholesterol and so do fats, vegetables do not
1 answer |
Hello, I have a question about Natural Cholesterol over the counter options vs Statins. http/www.cholesterolinstitute.net/Reviews.html...
1 answer |
Tbd
srhueyExternal User
recently diagnosed with high cholesterol
2 answers |
Tbd
mwc101External User
I have heard statin drugs cause diabetes. Can I reduce my cholesterol level by diet and exercise alone without taking medication?
4 answers | 1 comment |
Tbd
HJO_External User
I'm hypersensitive to several cholesterol medications. They usually cause severe muscle pain and weakness.
4 answers |
10589445 tn?1411617511
My workplace's annual physical checkup came around and it was my turn to schedule my physical. One of the tests to be performed was a cho...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Tbd
beachtigerExternal User
There seem to be a number of prescriptions to choose from.Yet, the advertised products give conflicting information.
1 answer |
Tbd
SMKidsExternal User
would excercise and diet be enough to avoid Statin drugs? If you have a high HDL shouldn't that counteract the High LDL?
Tbd
drmali2001External User
I have been taking Krill Oil for a year, but in my case it does not seem to have much effect. I take 350mg daily. The dose may be low.
2 answers |
I take fenofibrate 160mgm along with lovastatin 40mgm daily. Could they be causing muscle pains all over my body? This discussion is r...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Tbd
bcturvinExternal User
What is the best way to naturally lower LDL?
8 answers | 4 comments |
Hdl,ldl and non-hdl all are marked at risk.So should i be concerned for her.And what steps should i take to improve them.Are there any na...
1 answer |
Tbd
teachermomnurseExternal User
Just concerned if you should be fasting prior to your cholesterol being checked
4 answers |
Dear Team, Please help me out, today i had an cholesterol test. Total Cholesterol is 169mg (Normal within 200 mg), S. Triglycerides is 2...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Tbd
PmMarshExternal User
My bad cholesterol has always been at a good level. However, my good cholesterol was not high enough. Someone told me that I should ask...
Hello! I have been using simvastatine since 2009, 40 mg. Recently I lost some weight and I've been dieting, and that goes well, lost...
1 answer |
Tbd
Kidd11External User
Just wanting to stay abreast of LDL Cholesterol?
3 answers |
Tbd
2busytofoolwiththisExternal User
I use the cheap drugs---same benefit?
3 answers |
Tbd
ByteMe2External User
Any one else taking Caduet for both high blood pressure and cholesetol, and has show to be effective.
1 answer |
We’re looking to learn more about how people manage Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) and other vascular conditions. As a member of our pat...
|
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight.
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
Lindyajk commented on period after natural ...
Jun 09
Cholesterol Community Resources