Aa
A
A
Close
Cholesterol Community
Cholesterol, a waxy, fat-like substance, is important for you body, but too much in your blood can form plaques that sticks to artery walls and narrow or block your arteries increasing your risk of heart disease. Discuss topics including cholesterol’s link to heart disease, how to maintain a low cholesterol diet, and treatment methods for lowering your cholesterol.
21 - 40 (of 415) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So, I recently found out my bad cholesterol is at 223. Not good at all. I started on crestor, than realized I am ttc and starting not fee...
1 answer |
Tbd
cbh0089External User
How do I read HDL and LDL and overall cholesterol when you are on modified diets?
8 answers | 4 comments |
Total Fat 2g Transfat 0 Given that it really is 0, not because of law. Where is other 2 grams of fat? Are they in mono/polyunsatu...
5 answers |
I was originally on Simvastatin 20mg at night for a few years but I have missed here and there. my Dr changed me to Lipitor 40mg the othe...
1 answer |
I have been taking Simvastatin 20mg for about 2 years, but recently my bad cholesterol has gotten very high to where it is elevated. Now,...
1 answer |
Tbd
deliverance1External User
I want to know what can i do to lower my cholesterol, whether with medication or using natural products or foods.
5 answers |
Tbd
JLC2018External User
I want to know how to increase good cholesterol.
1 answer |
Tbd
DBiceExternal User
I have been taking medication for my Cholesterol for many years. I have changed my diet to include food to manage my cholesterol. I wou...
2 answers |
26F with no prior health problems. My blood pressure is normal, and rarely drink now (although i used to), and generally try to eat healt...
1 answer |
5536886 tn?1455830946
In trying to find the best substitutes- I've started using coconut oil and olive oil in our diet. I just heard that coconut oil is as b...
Tbd
AsymptomaticHypochondenialExternal User
Does the medical profession REALLY know all there is about high cholesterol? I am in my 50’s and I have been told my LDL numbers are high...
4 answers |
hello, i got results yesterday and am worried about my results.. LDL 137.6 HDL 59.7 TOTAL CHOLISTROL 194.2.. what do you think? s...
2 answers |
Tbd
Cocopuff535External User
during routine health check my husbands Cholesterol was very high
3 answers |
I am 19 and I just found out today my cholesterol is 250. How do I lower it, I am scared of dying and I do not want to die from heart dis...
2 answers |
Tbd
vewmanExternal User
I did in one month!
2 answers |
Tbd
coophutExternal User
My bad cholesterol is low but my good cholesterol is not high enough.
1 answer |
Tbd
S1356External User
Red meats raise cholesterol and so do fats, vegetables do not
1 answer |
Hello, I have a question about Natural Cholesterol over the counter options vs Statins. http/www.cholesterolinstitute.net/Reviews.html...
1 answer |
Tbd
srhueyExternal User
recently diagnosed with high cholesterol
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight.
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity