Aa
A
A
Close

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.

121 - 140 (of 226) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
277836_tn?1359669774
Have had every test run on me I am 38. Symptoms are an Off feeling. Vision issues like blurry and ghost images. Seen Opthomologist gave me glasses when I wear them I feel even more off. When I squeeze things I shake even when I lift them...
alienshadow | Last answer
I'm male, 19. Have been suffering from CFS related issues for 9 months already. There was only one day during this period of time when I felt like myself, but it was in the beginning before all the symptoms got nasty. Symptoms include fa...
Constantine4 | Last answer
2191023_tn?1338767543
I have been sick for the last eight years, with symptoms along the lines of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. I have been tested for everything under the sun, tried more medications and treatments than I can count, none of which...
EmilyC88 | Last answer
Hi all, Still looking for anwsers for my 15 year old son. It all started about a year ago with bouts of fatigue poor concentration, headaches etc. He had 2 syncopes 1 in march and another in April. Bradycardia was found and because t...
macca61 | Last answer
Has anyone got cfs after a sexual exposure ? Ive been feeling like this for four months now and it all started after a sexual exposure staring with groin lymph nodes swelling. All blood work normal Ps, ive tested for every std und...
Jamesearl | Last answer
I am 17 weeks pregnant, I only found out 2 weeks ago, I was being sick and everything but then I get that with cfs plus I have hypothyroidism which had stopped my periods and I have fibro too. I have had cfs for 4 years and fibro for 6 ...
angelfaith75 | Last answer
329994_tn?1301666848
Hello, I am a 55 year old woman who has microvascular disease, fibromyalgia and CFS. My recent blood work indicated a high level of inflammation, a 4.95 on the CRP blood test. Previously, 6 months ago, it was .92. My pain doctor think...
lvfrogs | Last answer
This winter I was going through a lot of stressful stuff with family and my relationship, and my anxiety/worrying got pretty out of control to the point that worrying started to take all my energy. I started doing a bit better in early s...
lindsay0891 | Last answer
Dear Medical Professional, I experience body state that interferes with my everyday life. Everything stared in August. I started feeling really really tired when after exercising or meal it was better. Then after a week or two I star...
Bullyeze | Last answer
After researching on Curezone I found several things to try. One of those was food-grade quality diatomaceous earth (DE). From what I understand, DE is the fossilized remains of diatoms (hard-shelled algae). It's harmless to humans (e...
LordUgh | Last answer
1927233_tn?1326673987
I'm 25, female. I've never been energetic, but maintained a healthy lifestyle and did't have major health issues until about a year ago. In 2010, I went to South America and got sick, I had a GI infection for the first time ever. Vomi...
vienna_h | Last answer
Hi, I don't have CFS, I don't think my symptoms are severe enough to qualify, but not sure where else to post this. I had a bad case of mycoplasma infection last December. I had two full blown episodes, the second occured only 2 week...
iamthewalrus2010 | Last answer
Well i will try to make this quick, I had my baby 18 months ago and every since having my baby, my health has gotten crazy, i am 36 and feel like my body is aging so quickly. I am a very active mother of two boys, non smoker, non drinker...
infinity876 | Last answer
1139187_tn?1355710247
Does anyone have tinnitus? Is it worse at certain times of the day? Anything make it better or worse?
Brucergoldberg | Last answer
Does anyone take Phentermine or know about it? I was recommended to take it for my fatigue..
Ayuda01 | Last answer
Hi, Could anyone tell me if CFS is related to Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. Thankyou
loz6043 | Last answer
Hi could anyone tell me if there's a connection between CFS and Ehlers-Danlos syndrome please. Thankyou
loz6043 | Last answer
Because of my severe anemia my blood levels, b12, and other levels have been really fluctuating. My menstral has been so heavy since the ejection of my IUD and since has been taking a toll on my body. A lot of days I'm extremely tired, s...
klatoya | Last answer
What is CFS? I thought it was something to do with tiredness, if so, i think i may have that. Im stuck in a never-ending tiredness. Even if i have a good 10 hour sleep i still wake up and continue with the same tiredness someone would ha...
Cookie_55 | Last answer
2071518_tn?1340386943
Prior to CFS, I worked in a hi-rise. On my breaks I would run from the 25th floor, (where I worked), down to the first, then back up 15 flights. Then CFS came into my life and I find that even if I start with 10 seconds at a time of walk...
em722 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
1530171_tn?1448133193
Blank
TheLightSeeker