Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic Pain Forum
Questions in the Chronic Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
61 - 80 (of 255) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Almost daily now, I will get a pain that starts behind my sternum and radiates up into my throat. It is a dull heavy pain that incompaci...
2 answers |
Hello. For about a year or so, maybe less, I have had a little trouble with my ribs. I reguarly get sharp stabbing pains underneath my ...
July’08 felt progressive right calf stiffness and pain. Ketoprofen orally which relieved pain but no stiffness.Had a bad cramp on right c...
2 answers |
I think I have swine flu. he symptoms just set in tonight. cough, fever, chills nausea, Can it wait till morning or should I go in NOW?
2 answers |
881463 tn?1245349249
Hi Dr. Junig, Thanks for the input and thought of a herniated disc. Would the chest CT I had picked up a herniated disc on the thorac...
2 answers |
881463 tn?1245349249
Thank you for the response Dr. Junig. I saw my doctor earlier this week and he agreed to do the bone scan, which I had yesterday. I will...
3 answers |
I am desperately trying to find help for my daughter and don't know what else to do after trying so many things. She has suffered with p...
3 answers |
Hello! My partner and i are both in college--she supports herself and has a mediocre healthcare plan through work so it's very expens...
1 answer |
Hello, about a year and a half ago (when i was 17) my heart rate shot through the roof one day(late october 2007). I had not been feeling...
30 answers |
had left l5-s1 microdiscectomy on april 16th since then a bubble where he did the cut has filled up causing me worse pain than ever, scar...
2 answers |
881463 tn?1245349249
Hi Dr. Junig, I met with my Dr. & the bone scan results were normal. He said he cannot figure out why I am getting mid back & chest p...
3 answers |
117078 tn?1200026271
HI, About eight months after I had my children (twin, csect, first birth) in 2002 I began having severe pains on my left hand lower p...
2 answers |
I HAVE BEEN HAVING CONSTANT PAIN ON THE LEFT SIDE NEAR MY GROIN AREA. WHAT COULD THAT MEAN?
1 answer |
I've had chronic pain in my lower back and left hip which radiating down my leg and into my groin on left side. I've had cortisone shots ...
3 answers |
My wife has for years suffered from post-polio syndrome (nerves in legs dying). She has been on 100mg MS x3 and Oxycodone 5mg x 8 for br...
3 answers |
881463 tn?1245349249
Thank you very much for answering Dr. Juing, as I feel like a complete basket case the past few weeks. If I could please ask you one ...
4 answers |
I am 21yr old female and was diagnosed with costochondritis which made a knot on the front chest wall and swelling over both breast and o...
1 answer |
OVER THE YEARS I HAVE FORMED STONES LIKE CRAZY, I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT WHEN THE STONES PASS IN THE URETERS IT IS QUITE PAINFULL, BUT WHIL...
1 answer |
800525 tn?1238069319
I've had Adhesive Arachnoiditis for nearly 40 years. I'm 62. The disease has never plateaued, but has continued to worsen until my previ...
8 answers |
I am 23 with 2 kids under 3 yrs of age, I just feel like Im falling apart at the seams. My back is in non-stop pain my joints always hurt...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now