Aa
A
A
Close

Chronic Pain Forum

Questions in the Chronic Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

61 - 80 (of 255) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Almost daily now, I will get a pain that starts behind my sternum and radiates up into my throat. It is a dull heavy pain that incompacitates me for about 30 to 60 minutes. The only thing that helps is heat applied to the chest area an...
  Posted
Hello. For about a year or so, maybe less, I have had a little trouble with my ribs. I reguarly get sharp stabbing pains underneath my ribs, in my stomach and the very center of my chest. My stomach will also become very tight, but not...
  Posted
July’08 felt progressive right calf stiffness and pain. Ketoprofen orally which relieved pain but no stiffness.Had a bad cramp on right calf, neuro clinical exam. was normal as well as venous eco-doppler on both legs.Sept.’08 right arm w...
  Posted
I think I have swine flu. he symptoms just set in tonight. cough, fever, chills nausea, Can it wait till morning or should I go in NOW?
  Posted
881463 tn?1245349249
Hi Dr. Junig, Thanks for the input and thought of a herniated disc. Would the chest CT I had picked up a herniated disc on the thoracic spine? Also you mention there are other conditions that could cause a similar pattern of sympt...
  Posted
881463 tn?1245349249
Thank you for the response Dr. Junig. I saw my doctor earlier this week and he agreed to do the bone scan, which I had yesterday. I will have the results this coming Tuesday, The anxiety and stress of worrying and waiting for the result...
  Posted
I am desperately trying to find help for my daughter and don't know what else to do after trying so many things. She has suffered with pain since she was 8 and she is now 21 and in so much pain constantly she is suicidal but we can't fi...
  Posted
Hello! My partner and i are both in college--she supports herself and has a mediocre healthcare plan through work so it's very expensive and difficult to get even a basic doctor's visit. She experiences intense chest pain, like o...
  Posted
Hello, about a year and a half ago (when i was 17) my heart rate shot through the roof one day(late october 2007). I had not been feeling well that day so I was taking it easy when this happened-- about 121 beats per minute for 2 hours w...
  Posted
had left l5-s1 microdiscectomy on april 16th since then a bubble where he did the cut has filled up causing me worse pain than ever, scared dr who did going just watch it,hello i am scared because 1 it hurts like heck and 2 doesnt sound ...
  Posted
881463 tn?1245349249
Hi Dr. Junig, I met with my Dr. & the bone scan results were normal. He said he cannot figure out why I am getting mid back & chest pain (dull or sharp), except to say that it is not cancer/heart related. The tests so far are: Gastr...
  Posted
117078 tn?1200026271
HI, About eight months after I had my children (twin, csect, first birth) in 2002 I began having severe pains on my left hand lower pelvic region. After a few months of treating it conservatively with Motrin/Tylenol, they decided to...
  Posted
I HAVE BEEN HAVING CONSTANT PAIN ON THE LEFT SIDE NEAR MY GROIN AREA. WHAT COULD THAT MEAN?
  Posted
I've had chronic pain in my lower back and left hip which radiating down my leg and into my groin on left side. I've had cortisone shots physical therapy and everything else they say bursitis in hip and sciatia for my back but for over t...
  Posted
My wife has for years suffered from post-polio syndrome (nerves in legs dying). She has been on 100mg MS x3 and Oxycodone 5mg x 8 for breakthrough pain. She has recently had a neurostimulator implanted which seems to have been quite su...
  Posted
881463 tn?1245349249
Thank you very much for answering Dr. Juing, as I feel like a complete basket case the past few weeks. If I could please ask you one last question. Would a chest x ray and then an abdominal ct scan with contrast take a good look at t...
  Posted
I am 21yr old female and was diagnosed with costochondritis which made a knot on the front chest wall and swelling over both breast and of course lots of sharp pain. I was seen by a doctor and was prescribe nsaid to get rid of inflamatio...
  Posted
OVER THE YEARS I HAVE FORMED STONES LIKE CRAZY, I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT WHEN THE STONES PASS IN THE URETERS IT IS QUITE PAINFULL, BUT WHILE THEY ARE STILL IN THE KIDNEYS, (AT LEAST MINE) THEY STILL HURT AND GIVE ME CHRONIC PAIN. I AM SO ...
  Posted
800525 tn?1238069319
I've had Adhesive Arachnoiditis for nearly 40 years. I'm 62. The disease has never plateaued, but has continued to worsen until my previous 'life' has pretty much disappeared. I've had chronic insomnia since age 3 and that, added to the...
  Posted
I am 23 with 2 kids under 3 yrs of age, I just feel like Im falling apart at the seams. My back is in non-stop pain my joints always hurt, I get headaches off and on, Im always exhausted no matter what and if I take a nap I feel more tir...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now