Aa
A
A
Close

Eating Disorders Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens

21 - 40 (of 1710) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I used to sleep on average 2-3 hours a night at the age of 11-17 and had a poor nutrition (consumed more carbs and less protein and vitamins (meat, fish and vegetables). Now I'm 5'6" despite having a 5'9" father and 5'5" younger sister. ...
LeBeauPrince | Last answer
Over the last month, I've been experiencing a lack of appetite. Not that I'm not hungry but I just don't want to/feel like eating. I don't think I'm overweight, I mean I could use some work but nothing some sit-ups won't fix. So I'm kind...
KittieKal | Last answer
Okay, so I have Anorexia, had it since 2011, I stopped having a period since August 2013, but a few days ago I started bleeding, and I have not gained weight or have been in recovery. I don't know what is happening and would like to know...
scaredgreen | Last answer
i am a 20 year old women who arrived in Orlando,Florida three days ago. Since then I have not been able to hold any of my food down I can eat a few bites of a meal before feeling very full and nauseous, I cannot figure out why and it is ...
Laurenaskew55 | Posted
Hi- I have a weird question that I can't seem to find others with the same issue. I have been on birth control pills for 7 or 8 years now. About a year or two after starting it, while I was still at a healthy weight (pre-ED), my per...
peaceloveabby | Posted
Right so I haven't been eating much. I've been eating because I know I have to but afterwords I just want to throw it up. I used to eat a ton of food and then about 2 months ago, I just stopped eating. I don't believe I'm depressed and I...
JacksonF | Posted
Hello, I've just joined this site because I really want some help. Since I was 14 I was bulimic and anorexic but predominantly bulimic. I throw up everything I eat unless it's under 100/200 calories, but I don't make myself sick in the t...
Caramaine | Posted
I Have starved my self to 104lbs and i started eating again about 2wks ago and i eat over 3,000 calories peanuts, anything you can think of i eat i see the water retention but everything im eating is it being stored as fat or is it heali...
lynette7763 | Posted
can bulimia cause random bruising? every since i started they apper out of nowhere. i just want to know if this could be it?
melody_meltdown | Last answer
Need help. 90% of food disgust me. I really can't eat something unless I know it's extremely fresh or frozEn fresh. I can't eat left overs or fruit or veggies that have sat in fridge for more than a day. I really do try but I either thr...
fooers | Posted
I am a 46 year old male who suffers from reflux. Recently I am experiencing pain while eating. The pain is intense and starts approximatley 7 seconds after I swallow. The pain does not occur with liquids ansd not all foods. It is les...
Monaghan | Posted
Hi my wife is suffering from Bulimia. She also has OCD and bad body image. She is in her 30s and has been to a couple outpatient clinics that don't seem to help much. She has also done an impatient one for a couple days and checked herse...
1maddude | Last answer
I have stop bulimia! It's only been a few days but that's a start. I've never tried to stop before now I've read more into it and see all it can do and probably has done. This has been going on for 12 years and for me and my children's s...
Russell3307 | Posted
Hello People, I have had Bulimia for a few months now. I'm 14 years old and overweight. I remember days, where I didn't purge at all, and then days, where I purged like 3-4 times. I really want to get out of this circle. I've tried t...
UhOhkay | Last answer
so i am now recovering from anorexia but i am still underweight. I weight 50 kg and i am 168 cm. i want to stop counting calories cause when i do i always get scared and eat low calorie foods! How do i make sure i eat well without counti...
ClioMita | Posted
hi! I am 16 years old, female, 100lbs, and 5'6. I'm just starting recovery from anorexia nervosa/orthorexia, I've been in recovery for about a week and a half. for about 1-2 months I was eating 400-700 calories a day with exercise (socce...
Hannah_P0 | Posted
My boyfriend had an eating disorder before and a few days ago his 'friends' called him fat and he took it to heart and has now stopped eating and gets sick. Iv tried supporting him asking him to get help, if I tell anyone he would be so ...
13amz_ | Posted
Hi I'm 22 year old female , I been suffering with anxiety and allergy for a long time. I couldn't eat this morning,I been passing gas a lot,I feel like something stuck in my throat,I been burping alot and sometimes I have an headache. I ...
rose_cruz | Posted
Hello, my name is Tina and I am recovering from laxative abuse. I am 7 weeks in, and I have gained 27 lbs. I have outing edema, and was put on 20 mg Lasix to help with that about 4 weeks in. It did NOTHING. after 2 weeks, we switched t...
ktinab | Last answer
I had Nissen surgery for a sliding hiatle hernia several years ago, did well for a few years, but began having pain in my chest and back after eating and drinking. The pain is getting more severe and lasting longer no matter what I eat o...
Nettymay | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eating Disorders Community Resources