Aa
A
A
Close
GERD (Acid Reflux) Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
1 - 20 (of 1579) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey guys, I'm a 15 year old girl in good health, with no past health problems. My family members do not suffer of any illnesses either. ...
2 answers |
im having since 2007 every day a burn in my stomach and on the right side rib cage, in the same time the burn extended to the feet ,ive b...
1 answer |
I've been taking 40mg. of prilosec for 3 weeks. Now taking just 20mg. I want to stop taking it, how do I wean myself off? I've read you g...
3 answers |
I have been diagnosed with GERD and Gastritis and have been taking Nexium and Zantac regularly. I have had an endoscopy in the last 2 ye...
4 answers |
1539130 tn?1292842857
i have been having this horrible burning raw feeling in my stomach now for a long while the docotr has me on gavison which is basically C...
7 answers |
Four weeks ago I developed reflux. It came on suddenly and within two days I was unable to consume anything. I don’t drink alcohol, tea o...
2 answers |
Diagnosed with acid reflux 7 years ago, negative for Barretts Been on nexium 40 mg. daily for last seven years. One week ago I had pain...
3 answers |
This is a follow-up to an earlier email. A few weeks ago I was diagnosed by my doctor as having acid reflux. She recommended 20mg of ...
5 answers |
496495 tn?1224613463
Hello I am a 28 year old male and I am concerned about throat cancer. Almost 2 and a half weeks ago I had laid down to take a nap and whe...
3 answers |
I recently had a mold inspection. The inspector indicated that mold can cause acid reflux, sleep apnia (of which I have a slight case), e...
2 answers |
I am a 34 year old male. I am 6'4, 185 pounds and in decent shape. I have HPB, but it is under control with meds, diet, and exercise. I h...
1 answer |
Dear Doctors/Professors My reflux problem started approx 4 years ago. I did a juice based diet and then shortly after I would exp...
2 answers |
I believe I suffer from this syndrome. Can you please explain about why one feels GERD like symptoms if there is too LOW a stomach acid? ...
3 answers |
my little girls is 11 month old she is on neocate with rice ... she some of her history she had neonatal jaundice, she had suergy when 5 ...
3 answers |
Ok, everytime i vomit, i wait a couple of seconds and i spit small streaks of bloodwith my spit. This is really strange as after 1 minute...
5 answers |
Hello. I had an endoscopy yesterday and just want your opinion on the findings.... ESOPHAGUS - INTACT MUCOSA DOWN TO THE EG JUNCTION ...
4 answers |
Anyone have celiac or a gluten allergy associated with gastro issues, GERD or indigestion. I had a bagel today - was sick as a dog aft...
2 answers |
1551963 tn?1302296332
I have had acid reflux for ten years. I have been on everything known to man. Two years ago i developed high blood preasure so i started ...
11 answers |
Hi, I have been having recurrent GI bleeding episodes since 2001. The doctors have rules out H.Pylori, NSAIDS. Everytime the ulcer is at ...
2 answers |
I have had this ongoing sensation of wanting to cough combined with an irritative feeling in my throat for about four months. Occasional...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank