Aa
A
A
Close
Gout Community
Gout is a common and painful form of arthritis that causes swollen, red, hot and stiff joints when uric acid builds up in the blood. Discuss topics including symptoms and medical or alternative treatments for gout.
1 - 20 (of 68) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
If this ache in my big toe is gout, how do I get rid of it?
3 answers |
I've been experiencing a lot of pain in my left foot over the past few weeks. While I think this is probably related to overuse and bad s...
3 answers |
Have tried w roti prata and mutton curry and there is immediate reaction to my swollen ankle. Thus no no to mutton curry
1236893 tn?1408490528
Sugar: Eliminate This ONE Ingredient and Watch Your Health Soar Evidence is mounting that sugar is the primary factor causing not jus...
I've had GOUT for 7 yrs with attacks every 6 months until last year. Started with 100mg allopurnol last summer. All was quite. Dec had ...
1 answer |
Ive been back and forth to the doctors over the last two years. My symptom's were burning when I pee Ive had numerous urine and blood te...
|
Avatar_m_tn By Garrry | 8 minutes 0 Comments Wait_arrows Report .. . ...
hello -- please guide me which medicine is good for gout treatment - please send that website url to analysis about that medicine...
2 answers |
Hello I am in the middle of an acute gout attack for the last 36 hours. I have taken 3 500microgram Colchicine tablets 14 hours ago (2 to...
1 answer |
Dear doctor, I am 53 years old senior level executive. Since last one n half year, I have noticed that Uric acid level in my blood remai...
1 answer |
Dear Doctor, I have been diagnosed with high uric acid: 7.8. I am a 25 years old male. I started experiencing stabbing headaches in the...
anything natural foods for gout
3 answers |
9829129 tn?1406133413
are there any protein powder, tablets, or other supplements that can be taken safely with gout?
|
I have suffered from gout for 5 years .Meds are crap and poison. I give blood once every 2 months and all is good. I can eat and drink w...
What to do if I have no insurance and have gout..
j83
Background: For the past four years, I've had a thing with my ankles either left, right or both experiencing sever pain for a period o...
i have gout and i am also diabetic. at the beginning of the week, a got a pain on my right foot. not like a normal gout attack. was not...
I just had a flare up yesterday and I'm out of indomethacin which is a lifesaver if you have a bad attack. I limped in the store and got ...
1 answer |
I have been on a colchicine/allopurinol daily regiment for years to control gout outbreaks. It was working great until the cost of colch...
2 answers |
my uric acid levels are on the rise! I just got this confirmed by a bluecrest health screening report. I am not overly worried at the m...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gout Community Resources