Aa
A
A
Close
HIV LETS TALK Group
Anything You want to talk about related to hiv I am here to assist with any concerns and anyone is welcome to post a question and join the group.
1 - 20 (of 50) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, Let me first thank you for helping me out here. I have an issue that is eating my brain and i need your help. Please........ ...
I'm from Hyderabad, India. I had sex with a common sex worker on Dec 27, 2015. I had a safe vaginal sex using condoms, but I had kissed h...
I had an unprotected sex with a Thai sex worker in the hotel bathroom 8 days ago. Once I get back home, the tip of my penis/penis mouth/p...
What about Gonorrhea and HIV? Untreated gonorrhea can increase a person’s risk of acquiring or transmitting HIV, the virus that causes A...
1 answer |
gud day sorry if i am no good in english . i just wNt to ask if how truth that untreated gonnorrhea for more or less 3 years is possible ...
1 answer |
Hi I am 24 year old male. I had a possible exposure to HIV on 1st Feb 2015(A month ago) Description of exposure: I went to a service...
Hello I had protected sex with another male and I was the receptive partner and the condoms stayed intact and one slipped on withdrawal a...
hiv
hi i had sex with a lady in april 21,2013 two weeks later my throat has been burning,i have been to the emergency room twice,i received...
2 answers |
2 months ago i became sexually active with this guy i was talking to. of course before we did he asked if i was clean ... not literally ...
1 answer |
I'm disgusted at myself. I had sex 12.10.12 it was protected but the condom broke, and as you know it ended raw Is it a such thing as h...
1 answer |
Ok here is my problem. I've had sex with a sex worker on 11/23. I had condom on at first, but it was broken during the process due to the...
4 answers |
hi guys...... I had protected sex with sex worker in April 2011.but i don't no the brand of the condoms and quality of the condoms due t...
4 answers |
This Group is for people suffering from undiagnosed list of symptoms after having an exposure with no answers from doctors , symptoms are...
5 answers |
3697245 tn?1347905619
My husband whom I knew had Hiv when we married will not touch me. It had been 6 months now and it is like nothing ffor him. I didnt know ...
1 answer |
Hello, I had unprotected sex with a man (of unknown status) exactly eight weeks ago. It lasted less then two minutes and there was no...
2 answers |
Hi,'ve been aksing numerous questions about my risks over my sexual history, and you all gave me the answers that I don't have to worry a...
1 answer |
Dear Group participants all, I am a 41-years male. I live in Caribbean. I feel almost dying, scared of having contracted HIV from a s...
1 answer |
so here it is 1. drank too much 2. fingered stripper - not that worried until way home noticed that my fingernail on top had pushed...
1 answer |
oral sex cant transmited HIV Why?(THE FACT) Because Saliva Is Not Contain Body Fluid As Like Blood So The Virus Cant Live In The Saliva....
13 answers |
Hello all. I just stumbled upon this group, all I can say that its awesome. I was hoping to get some insight from you guys strictly for e...
4 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
675718 tn?1449992146
Blank
drifter0213 commented on tardive dyskinesia
Jun 20
Blank
scareashell joined this group
Welcome them!
May 27